Fuji Speedway is Coming to Gran Turismo Sport — And We'll See It This Weekend

Yesssss!!! When the A90 was revealed, I'd hoped it would be packaged with Fuji. Now that we know Fuji is coming, I've felt we're due for one or two Toyotas. AE86 and camouflage Supra road car. Anyone? Anyone?
dorikin_AE86_2015114_1.jpg

images

I don't know if they changed anything in the last years, but I hated racing in this track in GT6.

The 80's/90's layouts featured in GT4 were alright, though. But we probably won't get them...

I expect the addition of the Benz motor carriage, complete with a 10-lap weekly race :D

On a more serious note, I'd really like to see the old layouts being added, too.

I am more than happy to see Fuji Speedway return to GT. It is an enjoyable circuit but Spa, Silverstone and Motegi would be my preferred additions.

With Toyota owning Fuji Speedway perhaps we could finally see the rumoured TS020 GT-one being bundled with it. We really are due an LMP2 car at this stage too.

Fuji, hmm average track. All I remember is the beautiful backdrop and easy races there.

This means of course that PD is spending extra time to make the original 15km layout of Spa!

I'd love to see Spa but Fuji is great and for sure a better track for wheel to wheel racing. IMO it's one of the best tracks to overtake and defend from being overtaken with its width, long straights and long corners.

On the other hand, another possible T1 nightmare in Sport Mode dailies. :D

PD has been working pretty fast in recent months, leaving hope that most of the PS3 tracks and premium cars will come back reworked for PS4.

Ascari
Daytona
Indianapolis
Laguna Seca
Motegi
Silverstone
Spa Francorchamps

Not to forget the older original tracks, but at this rate GT Sport can come far if support continues into 2019.

Fuji Speedway is one of my two most favorite Japanese circuits, the other being Suzuka.
There's something magical about the surrounding Fuji area, and its landscape is breathtakingly beautiful.
I wonder how majestic the mountain will look as a backdrop this time.

My dream track here would be a Circuit de la Sarthe / Nordschleife hybrid, a very long stretch of road combining
Fuji Speedway, Mount Fuji and Aokigahara Forest, as seen in the map below.

full

I hope Fuji will look like here below GT6 above it's GT Sport graphics :bowdown: :D

Back