Fuji Speedway is Coming to Gran Turismo Sport — And We'll See It This Weekend

Twin ring soon to follow I hope.

Yeah, Motegi and all layout would be nice. Fuji is fine I guess. Hope there is 90's layout that I drove it often back in GT4 days, but I guess it is unlikely because current layout had a lot of changes compared to the old layout.

Also, about Sega banner it is still there but it is not Sonic The Hedgehog anymore and replaced by Sega World Drivers Championship logo. Don't know if PD going to put it on GTS since it has to do with licensing, but hopefully they could for the sake of accuracy. Just like IRacing logo found in Tsukuba.

I'd be surprised if this track came in the next update for a few reasons, if you look at all other updates they have always gone fictional then real then fictional etc, and we had Redbull Ring in last update, also if you remember the tyre model that was in use at the last world tour,that took months to arrive in a Update, my guess it will come in October update, however I could be wrong.

As much as I was expecting Spa, I'm good with Fuji (& was also expecting that course to show up eventually.)

Any guesses what new cars might be released also?

Suggesting from the fact that Fuji Speedway is coming to GT Sport, one of the cars I will predict from what I feel (and from GT6 Premiums) will be...

- Lexus LFA '10 (N600)
- Honda S600 Coupe '68 (N100)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05 (N300)
- Subaru Impreza WRX STi spec C Type R-A '05 (N300)
- Honda NSX Type R '02 (N300) OR Acura NSX '90 (N300)
- Toyota 88C-V '89 (Gr.1)
- Autobacs Garaiya '08 (Gr.3)

Then some of the foreign cars that could come up...
- Pagani Zonda R '09 (Gr. X)
- Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 '09 (N600)
- Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65 (Gr. X)
- Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08 (N500)
- Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale '11 (N600)
- Aston Martin DB3S '53 (Gr.X)
- Bugatti Chiron '16 (N1000)
- Mercedes SLR McLaren '09 (N600)
- Mercedes 300SL Coupe '54 (N200)
- Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR '08 (N600)

Last edited:
GRF
Suggesting from the fact that Fuji Speedway is coming to GT Sport, one of the cars I will predict from what I feel (and from GT6 Premiums) will be...

- Lexus LFA '10 (N600)
- Honda S600 Coupe '68 (N100)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05 (N300)
- Subaru Impreza WRX STi spec C Type R-A '05 (N300)
- Honda NSX Type R '02 (N300) OR Acura Nsx '90 (N300)
- Toyota 88C-V '89 (Gr.1)
- Autobacs Garaiya '08 (Gr.3)

Then some of the foreign cars that could come up...
- Pagani Zonda R '09 (Gr. X)
- Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 '09 (N600)
- Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65 (Gr. X)
- Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08 (N500)
- Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale '11 (N600)
- Aston Martin DB3S '53 (Gr.X)
- Bugatti Chiron '16 (N1000)
- Mercedes SLR McLaren '09 (N600)
- Mercedes 300SL Coupe '54 (N200)
- Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR '08 (N600)

Nice selection of cars!

Also remember, there's one "Supra" still missing...
images
That's the most beautiful var I've ever seen. Is It a Supra? This is the first time seeing It.

I'd be surprised if this track came in the next update for a few reasons, if you look at all other updates they have always gone fictional then real then fictional etc, and we had Redbull Ring in last update, also if you remember the tyre model that was in use at the last world tour,that took months to arrive in a Update, my guess it will come in October update, however I could be wrong.
I saw you had the most exciting moment of the fia race at inter Lagos. 3 wide into the first corner. Awesome! Sorry about the penalties. I really enjoy your YouTube channel.

It's the track where I've learned to drive with a steering wheel. Great addition.
I really hope they bring in the old version too, but I doubt it somehow.

Any variant of Fuji would be a welcome addition to the Game......especially as it'll (hopefully) be Free DLC. Many Thanks PD. :cool:

But, just imagine how great it would be to have ALL the different variations and layouts from the very beginning. :bowdown:
If you had a version from say 1990, have a "historic" race, where you can only use cars from 1990 or prior.
Now that would be something ! :cheers:

Back