Fuji Speedway is Coming to Gran Turismo Sport — And We'll See It This Weekend

We got rain at launch :boggled:, on 1 track section with 1 car that takes 15sec max :banghead:
Does not explain why windshield whipers work on some if not all the cars or to have options of rain tires during races.
Last I mentioned in the general discussion thread @queleuleu find on it.

There has been some sort of sound improvement during "rain" in the specific mission event.
IIRC you could not hear the "water splash" sound when driving on a wet surface.

Hopefully this could mean something...

Laguna Seca
This track is currently making me mad in GT2, spent all day doing the S7 test(viper GTSR on Laguna seca) and I keep failing, why did PD screw up the corkscrew, the cork screw was more normal in the beta version of the track

Yay. I look forward to a new track and cars!
I just hope they all aren't race cars, would like to see street cars.

I've no issue with street cars as long as they get featured in races B and C of sport mode. With barren lobbies and a hopeless GT league, the street cars currently might as well not exist.

This track is currently making me mad in GT2, spent all day doing the S7 test(viper GTSR on Laguna seca) and I keep failing, why did PD screw up the corkscrew, the cork screw was more normal in the beta version of the track

I like the version of the corkscrew on GT2. It's a boring chicane in later versions.

As far as Japanese tracks go, the original 6km Fuji with the banked downhill Turn 1 would be great.

Sugo is a neat track also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I don't why they'd hold the track back for another month... Surely not.
How long before the new tyre update was shown before we got it? Just because we've seen this doesn't mean this will be out this month at all.

When we see a message detailing an update this month will we know.

I'd like it to arrive in the next couple of weeks, I like the track a lot, but I won't be surprised if we get something else instead.

How long before the new tyre update was shown before we got it? Just because we've seen this doesn't mean this will be out this month at all.

When we see a message detailing an update this month will we know.

I'd like it to arrive in the next couple of weeks, I like the track a lot, but I won't be surprised if we get something else instead.
But the new tyre model wasn't 100% complete when we first saw it. At least Fuji will be complete.

I'm not super interested in more Group 1 or Gr.X miss-classified cars.... nor $20 mil. things many of us cant afford, nor that many vintage type cars EXCEPT if its some kind of 90s or 2000s era F1 type car like a Formula Gran Turismo.

We're full up on GT3 except I feel like they need to fill in holes like the Camaro GT3 cars etc.

Maybe it'll drop next Friday, take some light off Horizon 4 for those with the deluxe preorder early access and keep GTS in the spotlight before the general release.

Only 2 fuji variations

Fuji F and fuji gt

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180921-132539.png
    Screenshot_20180921-132539.png
    264.6 KB · Views: 122
  • Screenshot_20180921-132854.png
    Screenshot_20180921-132854.png
    215.2 KB · Views: 110
Last edited by a moderator:
nothing new, not 80´s 90´s fuji this time because i think about FIA license and Toyota.
Fuji in GT6 had climate change, i can´t remember?

Back