Full 900° steering wheel animation in the next GT

Would you like a full 900° steering wheel animation on the next game?

• Total voters
Why do people like that? I mean a wheelless cockpit view ? The whats the point?.
The point is, having the wheel right in front of your face as it is your input device. That's the point.
Imagine having a visibly turning wheel in front of you and then another one in the lower half of your screen... What's the point of THAT?!

It just feels better. I would appreciate it as well

The point is, having the wheel right in front of your face as it is your input device. That's the point.
Imagine having a visibly turning wheel in front of you and then another one in the lower half of your screen... What's the point of THAT?!

It just feels better. I would appreciate it as well
Well when you put it like that.

Right? Best solution imho is havin enough options to customize your cockpit view to your preferences. And yes i think GT Sport lacks a lot of options here.

I'm going to assume that a lot people who play GT Sport do not have or use a wheel. you may be right there should be a completely different model just like what they did with the VR system, but it sounds like there is already a racing sim game that has this "no steering wheel" option...it might look like copying ?!?!

I'm going to assume that a lot people who play GT Sport do not have or use a wheel. you may be right there should be a completely different model just like what they did with the VR system, but it sounds like there is already a racing sim game that has this "no steering wheel" option...it might look like copying ?!?!
You are right, there are a lot more Pad-Players in GT Sport then, for example, iRacing or ACC. And yes those games have a cockpit view without wheel. i think even PCars 2 had an Option to remove the wheel. But those are full SIMs.
And if you put any thoughts in it, than it really makes sense to be able to have cockpit view without wheel.

Also i don't think that it is seen as "copying", it's a customization feature. Thats like saying "they copied Pitstops from F1 games..." doesn't make sense.
Pitstops belong to racing, like a steering wheel belongs in a cockpit.

Back