Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Project CARS 2' started by SestoScudo, Dec 18, 2017.
I don't know what engine they recorded the sound from. Maybe its not a 302.
The car is a blast. The sound is horrible. Try the stock 66. Its the same sound.
I've not driven the stock '66 much. I'll check it.
This pack shown up on X Box one yet?
Looking around but can't find it.
Yes. Been playing since yesterday(in Australia).
Can anybody tell me the cars which received the community liveries please?
I tested it back to back against the 69 Camaro and the Merc AMG 6.8 (only one track so far - Silverstone Classic) and the Mustang was about one second a lap faster than the Merc, but about 2.5 seconds a lap slower than the Camaro. Better drivers than me may get different results.
I dont know if I like the pack or not. Or the future of pcars 2 dlc for that matter. Yes the cars are fun, but we get like 3 invitationals and thats it? I remember months ago when someone asked why no custom championships, the answer was "our career has enough to keep you busy" yet 40% of the cars I cant even use in the career. Love to have a career with the rtr 66, or any in that class, but whoops guess I cant.
Were Community Liveries added as well? Which cars?
The only ones I could find were a few GT3 cars and most of the LMP2 ones. They are all esports themed.
I spent 300kms with the RTR. AI @100/100 all road tracks, bar all Nurb courses and countryside courses.
The Camaro has that grunt out of corners and top speed. However, the RTR has the brakes, cornering and initial acceleration to keep the Camaro at bay.
As you mentioned, it'll depend on the driver. At stock settings, the RTR feels way more surefooted than the Camaro. I was way more confident at Bathurst, than with any other car I've driven on that track. Awesome car.
I was finding the RTR a little slippery at Brands Hatch but I'm also not the best at that track.
That Bronco is crazy fun I had no idea what it was. Without researching anything I assumed it was just some boxy Bronco but with 600HP. Big surprise when I see this super-sized buggy basically! Put snow on any track and throw it anywhere.
I just did the Bronco at the Barcelona Rally Cross track. That's a good time as well. The cars from the pack feel really good. Force feedback is on point and tire model (being able to feel the flex and intuitively slide them) is superb.
Have also run the 66 RTR, Ford RS200 Evo, and Audi Sport Quattro S1 so far. All just have me going back to try them at different tracks.
It also got me to try my hand at RX on here. I played Dirt 4 and had some practice with understanding the significance of weight transfer with Rally Cross cars and keeping those wheels spinning for max grip. It's very well done in pCars2. Think I'll spend a bit more time on it now with the additional Group B and RX cars.
I think that's why I like the Bronco Brocky so much. It makes it easy to slide around and is very forgiving when doing so. I can slide that around and get my rally fix. The modern RX cars are hard for me to work with. The new Group B cars are good too. A bit harder than the Bronco but still easier than the RX for me. The Renault is really tough though as it's RWD
Just me or did you think the group Bs would have had a little more boost from the turbo's I had to double check the boost wasn't turned down but no its 100% ?
Just did 2 races at Brands Hatch, 2pm, 5 laps, 30 cars Multi-class: GT A & GT B.
- First, was using today's date in Winter(Ambient 8 degress C, Track 15 degrees C, South wind 6kph, Medium clouds)- it's Summer in Oz.
- Second, using the default in Spring( Ambient 17 degrees C, Track 28 degrees C, west wind 3kph, Medium clouds).
Drastic difference. More sliding around, naturally, in Winter. I was fading behind, had an off and finished a lonely remaining 3 laps in 12th place overall.
More drive and grip in Spring. However, AI were a little faster than me @100/100, maintaining the gap. So, no overtaking. Started 16th, finished 9th(after making places at Turns 2 & 3.
Regarding both Mustang engine sounds, they do sound alike. I think the RTR has an added boat horn sound through the RPM range. Can't describe it. While the road car sounds like the RTR, in its(RTR) lower rev range. Sounds good to me, but neither sound like the 455icd I had in my '69 Cutlass S.
My thoughts on the DLC.
This DLC made me more interested in Rallycross content in Project Cars 2. It is actually very diverse and... fun pack. New race disciplines for already impressive count. Group B, Trophy Trucks, expanding Rallycross and Vintage GTA, all of this cars are great. The only con in my opinion is the Drift mustang. I know many people will love it, but I don't see any sens in project cars 2 drifting. There is now mode with point counting for this, and seems to be out of place like Mazda Rad Bull. But this is only my opinion, and i don't like drifting in games, maybe because I am very bad at it xD
@Scaff: yet another great and fast first impression review. Thx. One comment: Fake news why? The weather is never that good in the UK. This is more realistic:
In other words: we're having FUN!
PS still bad resolution and blurry in my vid...need to fix that asap.
It is (for maybe one day a year).
New liveries i see in the Livery selection:
- NSX GT3 Team ESL #28 Rene "GRunner" Butler Black/Turquoise stripes
- NSX GT3 Team ESL#29 Black/Turqouise stripes/yellow hilites
- Vantage GT3 Japspeed #26 Black/White/florescent green hilites
- Vantage GT3 Japspeed #27 Black/White/orange hilites
- vantage GT3 Team ESL #99 Leigh "Deman" Smith, Rene "GRunner" Butler, Luke "ActrolVision" Crane Black/White/Light Blue/carbon mirrors
- Vantage GT3 Team ESL #100 Black/White/Light Blue/yellow mirrors
- R8 LMS Virtual Drivers by TX3 #12 Bright Green/Grey graphics/white banner & green mirrors
- R8 LMS Virtual Drivers by TX3 #14 Bright Green/Grey graphics/black banner & black mirrors
- M6 GT3 Japspeed #74 Black/White/orange hilites
- M6 GT3 Japspeed #75 Black/White/green hilites
- Z4 GT3 F4H Motorsport #55 Bright Green/Black/red hilites
- Z4 GT3 F4H Motorsport #56 Bright Green/Black/yellow hilites
- Z4 GT3 Team ESL #66 Black/White/Light Blue/white banner & light blue mirrors
- Z4 GT3 Team ESL #67 Black/White/Light Blue/black banner & yellow mirrors
- JS P2 Judd BAM eSport #90 Black/White/Red/red hilites
- JS P2 Judd BAM eSport #91 Black/White/Red/white hilites
- JS P2 Nissan Virtual Drivers by TX3 #43 Black/Bright Green
- JS P2 Nissan Virtual Drivers by TX3 #44 Black/Bright Green/red hilites
- JS P2 Nissan Team Redline #68 Black/Red
- JS P2 Nissan Team Redline #69 Black/Red/white hilites
- RP 219D LMP2 F4H Motorsport #98 Red/White
- RP 219D LMP2 F4H Motorsport #99 Red/White/red hilites
- 03 Nissan BAM eSport #6 Black/White/Red stripes & hilites
- 03 Nissan BAM eSport #15 Black/White/Red stripes & white hilites
- 03 Nissan Team Redline #08 Black/Orange/orange mirrors
- 03 Nissan Team Redline #09 Black/Orange/white mirrors
- 911 GT3 R BAM eSport #90 Black/White/black banner
- 911 GT3 R BAM eSport #91 Black/White/white banner
- 911 GT3 R Virtual Drivers by TX3 #85 Bright Green/Black/black banner
- 911 GT3 R Virtual Drivers by TX3 #86 Bright Green/Black/white banner
- 911 GT3 R Japspeed #27 Black/White/orange mirrors
- 911 GT3 R Japspeed #28 Black/White/bright green mirrors
- P20 LMP2 Team Redline #88 Balck/Light Blue
- P20 LMP2 Team Redline #89 Black/Light Blue/white hilites
A friend of mine told me that he hadn't seen some of the Huracán GT3 liveries before, but I checked and none of them was marked as DLC, so I don't know whether it's true or he was inattentive. Did they add new liveries besides the DLC ones?
The new tracks on Scaff's video looks great!
Reason I've not played much rally is because I didn't find the tracks that good.
Excellent review Scaff - anyone unsure of whether or not to get this DLC pack should definitely watch this review first as it gives an accurate and fair impression. I will just add a few extra comments for their benefit :
The Audi Group B only has a few liveries and they are just the official factory ones. The gearing is very low - it suits Brands Hatch well.
The Ford RS 200 is the E (Evolution) model with a larger engine and more power. SMS have set it at 444bhp. The gearing is higher than the Audi. There are multiple liveries so it could be popular with Hosts for one make series.
The Renault 5 also has a wide range of liveries. It works well on snow tyres and is good at Bannochbrae. I'm not good at RX, but during testing at Brands Hatch the RS200 was fastest, the Audi seemed more controllable, but was about a second slower. The R5 unsurprisingly was slowest of the three by a couple of seconds.
I only tried the Brocky Stadium Truck at Bannochbrae in the snow - it seemed to have a lot of grip on snow tyres. Set the date to Christmas Day to get snow and set the weather to cloudless and sunny and time to 15:00 for a very beautiful setting. The track seemed well suited to the Brocky, but it is very wide so every pass must be perfectly timed.
The Brands Hatch RX track seems a faithful recreation of the original track (I used to go to the European RX Grand Prix at Brands every year in the eighties), but they have added a Joker section - the Joker did not exist at the time that this track was in use. Hosts could turn off penalties and use the Joker for every lap - this would give the most accurate layout.
I thoroughly enjoyed the new 66 Mustang. It works well with a multi-class GTA and GTB field. It is similar in performance to the big Merc AMG 6.8 in GTB, but is outperformed by the Group 44 V12 Jag and the Camaro seems slightly faster.
I checked both the GT3s and Super Trofeos. Nothing looks added. If someone else wants to confirm, that'd be great.
FUN pack !!
Driving the Bronco on normal tracks makes me wish we had Stadium Super Trucks with the jumps and whatnot on real tracks. That would be a lot of fun too
Am I the only one who find rallycross impossible on a controller.
I really enjoy this great DLC !! the two tracks are so nice to drive, I love it. The cars are also very good and nice to drive.
is it possible to get a stadium or real offroad track for the Bronko (he is not happy on normal racetracks ) and a real drift area for the drift cars ? this would be sooo great, may you think about it
WRX is fun
WRX double fail
First try todo a hill climb with the Audi S1
Go to Hell.