Project CARS 2 Fun Pack DLC Detailed

This looks great IMO. The modern Mustang RTR looks so cool, one of my favourite cars at the moment and looking forward to trying it out. The rallycross tracks look great as well, especially Brands Hatch Classic RX is interesting. I hope the 3 Group B RX cars will have a new class of their own.

Can’t wait to give it a try. And to the person above me, patch 3.0 will most likely already be out by the time the DLC releases.

DLC without correcting the bad handling and force feedback? I do not think so, thank you.

What is wrong with the handling?
Specifics please,...

Also if I read it correctly there are claims that the handling has been improved in patch 1.3.0

I'm on ps4 so have no idea if they have, but your baseless assertion is ridiculess.

I'm also getting a bit fed up with all these people talking pure **** (sorry I do not possrs the vocabulary to find a more fitting word). It was ok for a sec but this has been 8weeks of people trying to set up a campaign to destroy this game/dev studio.

This has gone on long enough by now...

I am thinking this new fun pack will be included in the season pass. Would be good for SMS to include the fun pack in the Season Pass in all future DLC releases. Since 4 other DLC packs are listed for release with the season pass.

Handling and ffb was great in my game last night when I was playing. You sure you aren't playing a different game?

I'm talking about PC2, yes, sir. In the same PS4 and in the same steering wheel (T300) the Assetto Corsa and GT Sport are wonderful as to the drivability, real simulators.

I'm not the only one who has discovered that driving and force feedback on PC2 is rubbish. But I promise myself: I will never be cheated by the producers of this "little game."

I'm talking about PC2, yes, sir. In the same PS4 and in the same steering wheel (T300) the Assetto Corsa and GT Sport are wonderful as to the drivability, real simulators.
2bc346515bd8f01714d6b6401f405600.400x253x106.gif

I'm not the only one who has discovered that driving and force feedback on PC2 is rubbish. But I promise myself: I will never be cheated by the producers of this "little game."

Correction:

You're not the only one who has CLAIMED the ffb to be rubbish.so far every claim abouy a specific behavior of a specific car has found out their claims where wrong and they should've done more research before making baseless claims,...

Auwch 'little game' you mean like all the games we play are just little games? Like AC or GTS or F7 are just 'little games'?

Seriously that line proves you're just here to be a prick and doing a mighty fine job at that

What is wrong with the handling?
Specifics please,...

Also if I read it correctly there are claims that the handling has been improved in patch 1.3.0

I'm on ps4 so have no idea if they have, but your baseless assertion is ridiculess.

I'm also getting a bit fed up with all these people talking pure **** (sorry I do not possrs the vocabulary to find a more fitting word). It was ok for a sec but this has been 8weeks of people trying to set up a campaign to destroy this game/dev studio.

This has gone on long enough by now...
I completely agree with you. Sick of seeing the negativity myself.

If your claim was only about AC then I might be able to take you a little more seriously. AC has the edge no doubt but I find PC2 to be not that far behind and with my CSWv2 on PC I can get the FFB to feel almost as good as AC. However, putting GTS in the same bracket as AC and stating it is far better than PC2 in both handling and ffb reveals your post for exactly what it is.

@GT4Fun are you going to give specific reasons or are you going to pull of the forum equivalent of letting one rip right before you step out of the elevator?

Would a different force feedback setting for each car in the game no longer be an obvious reason?

If I'm right, a patch (3.0) for PS4 was released today. After the application, I can say if it has improved or not. And I really do wish, from the heart, that driving with a steering wheel might have improved.

@GT4Fun At 13:05 in this video when driving in AC, 'Feels very similar to the car in Project Cars 2'

Basically the reason I posted this. The guy goes on to state that as sims get closer to real life they feel similar as well. He is hitting real world speeds on the track [in both AC and pCars2] as the real lap video he provides a link to as well. He can handle the car in both sims in the same manner and is running within .5 seconds a lap of each other as well.

Also as an avid sim racer who owns a T300 and plays both Assetto Corsa and pCars2 as my main cup of sim and have tested GT-S and find that AC and pCars2 have almost identical characteristics while GT-S is far from these two in regards to FFB. If anyone can tell what the the tires are doing during braking in GT-S please inbox me the secret. Also pretty well understood that Kunos and SMS have gathered real world telemetry data and utilized it for their approach at their physics and tire models while PD has not indicated they used any real world data but instead crafted their model in-house.

Back