Funny A.I./B-Spec driver names?

• Thread starter Enzo_Guy
  • 2,860 comments
I was in a race and saw that I was racing against K. Egger. Someone please tell me they have found this in the B-Spec names list!

I was clicking through the names and passed "K.Egger". I clicked next before I realized that I just missed the most epic name. Clicked through about a hundred more times, and settled for "G.Oh". :indiff:

I think I have accidentally driven a group of people to click a button to search through driver names until they come across J. Hendrix.

The most annoying part is I've come across both a J. Hendrickx and a J. Hendricks. I just can't settle for less knowing there's a perfect version out there :(

Hold everything!

2gvm2bm.jpg

My first driver is J. Vega. I just flipped through a couple until I found one that sounded good. Second driver is W(ayne) Newton. You can find him moonlighting in Vegas when he's not racing.

It's going to be hard to top D.Ong in terms of amusing juvenile humor names.

My first driver is J. Vega. I just flipped through a couple until I found one that sounded good. Second driver is W(ayne) Newton. You can find him moonlighting in Vegas when he's not racing.

After I missed the chance to get Chuck Norris I ended up with a driver called, Wait for it .....
I.van dijk

Now to me if I say it fast it sounds like he wants something ominous lol

After I missed the chance to get Chuck Norris I ended up with a driver called, Wait for it .....
I.van dijk

Now to me if I say it fast it sounds like he wants something ominous lol

Many Austin Powers jokes come to mind :)

Also, got my new driver, spent a good 10 minutes...

IMAG0075.jpg

I'm sure there's a joke about LOSING RACES in here somewhere.

Fired my driver again, got bored with him, IM SO P****D I SKIPPED S SCHMITDZ!
I'm debating going with c.hewitt, yummy sweets and the closest we'll probably get to chewy /chewbaca

In my spanish version, my driver's name G.Schumacher and i've seen M.Marquez (125cc WC), S.Pons (former 250cc WC), M.Blazquez (T1 off road rally WC), F.Drescher (:scared:), V.Petrov...

Mines a plain R.Stuart at the moment, I'm gonna make a new driver soon so that is gonna change.

Aww crap I was scrolling names too fast for my 4th driver and I missed C.Norris :(

Oh my god! I may have to forego K. Egger and find C. Norris for my next driver!

The most annoying part is I've come across both a J. Hendrickx and a J. Hendricks. I just can't settle for less knowing there's a perfect version out there :(

I raced against R(ick) Hendrick in a race. He beat J. Hendrix, it was a 2-lap battle for 1st around Sarthe with Hendrick and Hendrix trading places the whole time.

Here are a collection of some I found.
M.De Le Fuente
G.Crosby
G.Abend
R.Tosi
Interpret them as you will. ;)

Wayne Newton is the man, I didn't like his radio personality in Fallout New Vegas at first but he grew on me.

I went for 'O.Reina'

something japanese..hoping my driver is a female, so i made her wear red...as for the initials, i dont know any girl name begining with O lol

I'm not going to make a driver until I get to level 20.

Back