Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,453 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, what? V1P3R's quote was from the pics of yourself thread.

unless I'm totally retarded

Thread transfusion.
 
I think I created this...
 
I think I created this...

No, ceiing_fan did... says so right in the "thread created by" bit
 
I was reffering to the previous posts reffering to heads.
 
Guys stop arguing lol. Arguing stops now and this thread returns to theFUNNY pictures thread.
 
Guys stop arguing lol. Arguing stops now and this thread returns to theFUNNY pictures thread.

i didn't see any funny pics in that post.... get with the program.
 
matrix_transform.png


Cute. :)
 
350320y.jpg


Am I doin it rite guyz?
 
Continuing with the same theme as ceiling's pics.
1thatguy.jpg
 
Thanks, now my screen and keyboard are full of chicken and milk :( .
 
I would have guessed something else...
 
The one on the bottom kinda kills it for me too much.
 
Continuing with the same theme as ceiling's pics.
1thatguy.jpg

Or he is gay. But if that was me, man, I'd get right in the middle of that and make a sandwich
 
Or he is gay. But if that was me, man, I'd get right in the middle of that and make a sandwich
Yeah, everybody would've done that. That's the point.
 
350320y.jpg


Am I doin it rite guyz?

Everything in that picture is wrong. Funny though. I doubt the WII is even plugged in:scared:

EDIT: Think i was reading the wrong page:grumpy:
 
The one on the bottom kinda kills it for me too much.

Just look at the other chick while your "dealing" with the bottom one, besides i doubt it would be that bad. I certainly woudlnt deny the chance if both came to me for assistance...
 
Continuing with the same theme as ceiling's pics.
1thatguy.jpg

Similar to the 'Futurama on T.V with Hot girl in front' picture. I know it's in this thread somewhere, can't be bothered finding it though. :dunce:

#Edit#

 
centrifugal_force.png


fans.png


music_knowledge.png


a_way_so_familiar.png


There's just something about these. Not sure what, though.
 
^Though Guitar Hero III features Metallica's "One". But it was funny anyway.
 
Boston, Queen, Audioslave, etc. are from GH, not GH III. ;)
 
Freezepop is from GH II. ;)
 
TB
There's just something about these. Not sure what, though.

Well, for one, they're smart, unlike some comics that resort to dirty jokes to get the point across.

From,
Chris.
 
Freezepop is from GH II. ;)
Then can we agree that the stick figure on the left (I'm thinking "Larry") actually knows about music and has (or at least played) all three GH's. The stick figure on the right (Rufus?) has only made it through I and II?

Case closed. :p
 
lifeonmarsvd0.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back