Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,432 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
TB
...

fans.png


...
I found this one the funniest for some reason. :lol:
 

---------

---------

---------

---------

---------
 
Did you flunk from maths?
 
I just don't get the first one. Why Sylar and marijuana?
 
I just don't get the first one. Why Sylar and marijuana?

Because the face looks a bit like Sylar and marijuana is probably a reference to Kingston (being the capital of Jamaica)
 
Just to clarify, sand = arena in Spanish, in reference to the third one.
 
I just don't get the first one. Why Sylar and marijuana?

Because Sylar cuts the tops of peoples heads off, and the thing in the kingston logo, looks like an easter island statue with the top of its head cut. That and its spray painted red, and the chip is in referance to the technology bit. Quite what the marijuana means I have no idea.
 
Kingston > Jamaica > Marijuana.
 
agippppppnq6.jpg


That Agip wolf-dog has given me at least one nightmare.
 
at leats now you know where it comes from ;)
 
 
^ This is truly epic.
 
The black guy in the white shirt, top centre, wins.

He's not even that close to it! :lol:
 
We'll see if these are reposts...

audisand.png


1210300064121rv8ej8.jpg
 
Seen it before, but yep its a funny one. :lol:

Also the facial expression from the guy in Degio's pick is classic.
 
Although its funny I think its either a fake or done deliberately to a car that was going to die anyway to see what would happen and to bash Honda owners.
 
It was actually a gag, just to see what the forum would say. The owner never did it.
 
24450013068d8a02361cbcd8.jpg


America the Brave? :D
 
Actually, being it's in Minnesota, I'd be more inclined to go with "There go the Twins."
 
Naah I think that's Texas ;)
 
I saw the dude in the back with this hat:

FF_187139_l.jpg


and after seeing the "T" on the rest, I didn't really bother to look all that close for the "C". That said, you are correct and with that I give you:

Being it's in Texas, Walker would have stood up, let the baseball hit him in the junk, stay there and say "One more and you can take your base."

Not as good as the original, I know, but few are. Case in point, 'Basic Instinct 2'. Oh, wait... Never mind.
 
lol, definitely made me do a double take.
 
Damn it... now I can't see it anymore. :grumpy:
 
That. Was. Good. Nice one, Rick!

And I agree. I can no longer see "it."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back