Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,430 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ex-mod
 
I would be interested in these originals, I'm a trained professional
 
WWEMondayN_Kee_12051080_Max.jpg
Federline slammed by John Cena. The funny part would be his facial expression?
 
I don't think I would mind taking a gander at them either.
 
Federline slammed by John Cena. The funny part would be his facial expression?

I knew that was Cena, but who the hell is Federline?

Maybe that's what's funny on the pic, not knowing who he is. Or maybe it's something else. Or it just isn't funny at all.
 
Kevin Federline, Britney Spears' husband. At some point.
 
Ewww, gross.
 
About the lamp: thanks to daan, I was convinced this actually is the part of a woman. It's not even photoshopped, it's just cleverly cut and upside down.
*turns laptop over*

Nope, still don't see it.

*waits and watches inbox for nice person to PM me...*

*still waiting...*
 
Sent ;)
 
Hey, look! The lamp is a lie!

Thanks, guys. Now we can all burn in infraction hell together! :D
 
Hay, can I get an infraction... erm PM. :grumpy:
 
Sent accordingly.
 
Good lord. I could start a whole new forum just on this picture.
 
Ohhh man guise it's a lady's crotch everybody freak out! :rolleyes:
 
If it wouldn't be considered giving porno to a minor, could I get the PM too?
 
I quit sending it...

Just search- Lamp, Vagina, Photoshop, and you'll come across it.
 
Ohhh man guise it's a lady's crotch everybody freak out! :rolleyes:
Nobody's freaking out. We just find it funny that it actually is what the picture says it isn't.
If it wouldn't be considered giving porno to a minor, could I get the PM too?
It's far from porn. Sending PM.
 
If it wouldn't be considered giving porno to a minor, could I get the PM too?


Aren't you 7?
 
Nobody's freaking out. We just find it funny that it actually is what the picture says it isn't.

It's far from porn. Sending PM.

No, but it is a lamp. They put the picture of the lamp over the girl's backside only because the girl gave the proper background to "fool" the viewer into thinking it actually was a girl's vagoo.
 
I can haz?
 
I fear you don't know the meaning of that word.

Well said, though I was jokingly referencing to the idea that you might enjoy having an individual search that and come across pr0n accidently with someone walking by or something (I mean, vagina is a keyword you mentioned), which could be viewed as cruel.

Read the second definition.

I didn't realize the how it could look like a horrible misunderstanding in the context.
 
I don't see why posting the actualy picture is such a big deal.

There are pictures that are much more suggestive in the babes threads that you have access to as a Premium member.
 
:lol: Oh wow, lots of infractions. xD

Sad part is... except for one I still saw lamps. :dunce:

Thanks guys.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back