Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,345 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh true :lol:. Our car has had clean me on it before, that is pretty cool actually.
 
o_prazer_axe_5539.jpg
 
Like I said, funny for graphic designers.

Ya, it was cool 👍

We get more of copywriter types... stuff like "This land for sale" on a particularly dirty car.
 
Well, that gets right to the point doesn't it? And I thought they were blatant before...
 
Well, that gets right to the point doesn't it? And I thought they were blatant before...

Could be an ad proposal. Just because it's on the internet...
 
I don't see the snorkel...
 
:D

(incidentally, I hate the "you're typing in all uppercase" sensor)
Y'all brits really gotta learn how to use our words :p
The New Yorker accent is hardly the typical American. As far as following the correct rules of pronunciation, the Western flat accent that is found out on the West coast is the most accurate representation of spoken English. What they speak on that rock in the Atlantic is a butchering of sounds and, often, spelling :sly:

Lemme go pahk my cah and go to k-maht... :scared:

Man that's some crazy stuff. I like the sound of more southern accents, personally. I don't even know what mine is, I just talk how I talk, plain and simple
 
Please tell me at least one person got my crank walk joke
 
Isn't that Danny's car?
 
Yes it does, Italians are very impatient when it comes to bread.
 
Please tell me at least one person got my crank walk joke
We got it (or suffered from it) about 10 years ago.
 
taylor-swift-infographic.png
 
:lol: Awesome Diego.
 
aaaand

 
*giggles*
 
Giggity
 
:O Computer says boobs....
 
Yeah, I always find that a touch amusing how you guys can place each other of your accents.

Most of the time, you can't. I can probably place something like 50 UK regional accents, and approximately imitate around ten to twenty of those. To most of us, "a Scottish accent" is Mrs. Doubtfire or Shrek (which, oddly, is what a Scottish accent is to an American and a Canadian) - the reality is that you get Scots like daan (I miss one word in 10) and holdenhsvgtsr (I catch one word in thirty), who live about 10 miles apart.

I believe Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid to most, Zukovsky from Bond to others, Fitz from Cracker to some and Dr. Samuel Johnson from Blackadder III to a select bunch of us) has said he can identify and mimic over 600 British accents - to say nothing of several non-British ones he's portrayed on screen.


How did y'all (correct usage, unlike your edit of Duke :p ) develop such a spread in the spoken language there anyhow?

I can speak American! Just the temptation to modify "all" when talking about Texans was too great. I tell you whut.

To answer the question, centuries of isolationist inbreeding.
 
and hot beer.
 
I can speak American! Just the temptation to modify "all" when talking about Texans was too great. I tell you whut.

I almost hate the fact that it's so much more than that when it comes to Texas. :dunce:
 
and hot beer.

I don't get it?!?!

p.s. Feel free to use any Scouse jokes in you explanation ;)
 
Eh! Eh! Eh! Chkalm down!

SCOUSE_682x400_715312a.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back