Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,327 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I see your 3 and raise you 100

scousers.jpg


Liverpool John Lennon Airport has finally worked out why they have so many delayed flights

Liverpool%2002.jpg


A A A A A A....arse, need to find my international keyboard

Liverpool%2003.jpg


Don't talk to me about style...I've been to Leeds!

2248892184_c6e407d7f4.jpg
 
Harry Enfield's Scousers have to be one of my all time favourite comedy sketches.

I'm in tears every time I see them! :lol:

EDIT: Also. this.

129126345983392221.jpg
 
Last edited:
I can speak American! Just the temptation to modify "all" when talking about Texans was too great. I tell you whut.

To answer the question, centuries of isolationist inbreeding.

Well, at least you admit it.
 
I thought everyone did it like this.

I remove my arms from the sleeves first and then I go over the head. It's the reverse of how I put shirts on.
 
I unbutton and then burst from my shirt like a bird being set free into the wild, then lay back in a chair before pulling a rope and releasing a bucket full of water on to me.

Then my girlfriend yells at me for getting water all over the bedroom floor.
 
I grab the inside of my collar on both sides, arms uncrossed, and pull forward in a clean arc. I get a shirt off in two seconds. Coupled with my ability to get my pants off in 4-5 seconds, and compensating for the reverse trip of getting clothes back on, I can do a full clothes change in 15 seconds.
 
Who is the guy on the right?
 
Chris Hansen.
 
I never understood the connection between him and the pedobear
 
I never understood the connection between him and the pedobear
Pedobear is a pedophile & Chris Hansen catches pedophiles....
 
I never understood the connection between him and the pedobear

Google "To Catch a Predator" or search for it on Youtube and you'll understand.


As for the shirt trick, I actually tried that method and it really works alot faster then the usual "Pull bottom first, sleeves last" method I'm use to.
 
Last edited:
Personal dig, or something I've missed?

Something you missed and he showing his personality :odd:!
 
Last edited:
ed06.jpg

Also don't care if it's a repost it's awesome
exploitablejokerredux.jpg
 
I laughed so hard with the Batman image, it took me a read or two to get it! :lol:
 
^ Suddenly I feel the smartest man in the world.
 
Yes, obviously. Care to fill me in?

Watching the clock and getting naked would go hand in hand with a hooker, since they have hourly rates.

Like anything with hourly service, people watch the clock :p
 
You've posted less funny than PJ and you seem to never get any of the jokes.

Well obviously your opinion must count for everyone in this thread. The last picture I posted, several people replied saying it was very funny and it's happened plenty of times before. You aren't the judge of what is funny and what isn't, senses of humour vary vastly.

I can't believe I'm even wasting time replying to this, but if you wanna take personal digs then go right ahead. I don't what gives you the right to do so, but yeah, go for it. Whatever makes you look at the quote afterward and think 'I bet that slightly annoyed him'
 
Well obviously your opinion must count for everyone in this thread.

And yet yours does?

How can this debate go on this long? If you don't find it funny, MOVE ON TO THE NEXT PICTURE.

See, you told everyone to move on, but you didn't post anything funny, and you haven't for a while. Reposts and dead memes, oh the lulz!
 
Here's a few:

a96992_a611_10-catwear.jpg


a96992_a611_11-satellite.jpg


a96992_a611_3-locum.jpg


a96992_a611_4-young-alarm.jpg
 
That last one is a dual combo. :lol:
 
Some guy in here must have some kind of problem or didnt had a good childhood :grumpy:! Very annoying...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back