Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,378 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:!

There is also something that goes along the lines of LSHMTUAFIMC, laughing so hard my turban unravels and falls in my curry :D.

We probably shouldnt go there though, getting a bit bad for GTP.
 
Yeah, I saw that one - theres's heaps of turban referances for some reason - but I lol'd at this one when they said they didn't expect to offend anyone. :lol:
 
image-4F35_4BAB63C4.jpg
 
Well, except for the whole deal going on with her chestal area...
 
I will give you one free Internet if you can tell what the original poster was of?
 
Hugo Chavez?
 
is it plan 9 from outer space?
 
Not of This Earth

Silly of them to leave the actual movie producer and writer on there, easy GIS to find it :D
 
Last edited:
2010-03-25-TheTwistEnding.jpg

Also what the heck is this?!
snaefell4.jpg

snaefell2.jpg
 
A motorcycle with a sidecar, duh! :lol:
 
First time contributing to this thread. Hopefully you guys will get this one

vmyclu.jpg
 
I didn't get it until I saw him, then I loled :lol:
 
This picture was posted a long time ago and I think its just one of the funniest pictures ever, seen it on my pc and just had to re-post it because I just love it that much...

batman.jpg
 
a motorcycle with a sidecar, duh! :lol:

yeeeeeaaaaaa!


l_c960ca04dd804c46900838bc2fa764dd.jpg


Anyone who has seen goatse will obviously see why this is gross, my sister thankfully hasn't seen it, and doesn't get it, so when I commented on this picture after she posted it on myspace she had no idea what I was talking about.
 
Last edited:
Moar pics of said sister, nowz?
 
She is 15, aren't you a bit old for her???
How am I supposed to tell that from a B&W photo?

Either way, it's a joke. Someone was bound to ask sooner or later. :p
 
How am I supposed to tell that from a B&W photo?

Either way, it's a joke. Someone was bound to ask sooner or later. :p

I know, but you don't know how many times I find guys who are 19-20 hitting on her, by the way, sarcasm sucks over the internet, anyway, it's all good.
 
I know, but you don't know how many times I find guys who are 19-20 hitting on her, by the way, sarcasm sucks over the internet, anyway, it's all good.
Well, that is why I said, "Moar" & "nowz", but I understand how we Texans are. :D
 
I know, but you don't know how many times I find guys who are 19-20 hitting on her, by the way, sarcasm sucks over the internet, anyway, it's all good.

I happen to really like my girls around 15. ;)
 
I happen to like girls around 15 too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back