Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,407 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL at 3rd to last.
 
:lol:

The best I ever had was 40 years old and covered in dust
 
Suggestion for you aged drink lovers:

100314Alabama%20(40).jpg
 
I knew this getting back to Earth thing was going to far.

129134826968188738.jpg
 
I knew this getting back to Earth thing was going to far.

129134826968188738.jpg

:lol: I wounder how much pressure can that wood take in an accident!💡
 
I knew this getting back to Earth thing was going to far.

129134826968188738.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen: The Toyota Plyus.

Coat please...
 
tumbleweed.gif
 
getmecoat.gif
 
I knew this getting back to Earth thing was going to far.

129134826968188738.jpg

Indeed, great way to reduce fuel economy too.

Sort of reminds me of the interior of this.

3888061310_5c4269e1c1.jpg
 
That's awesome.
 
Did they substitute the cocaine with popcorn? :lol:

edit: Didn't see the video post. Guess they did. Anyway, what a stupid play. I would be upset with little kids doing that kind of fudging spit.
 
what are kinds doing scarface for?
 
It's pretty clear to me that the people that think the Scarface play is funny don't have kids.
 
I wonder how many times they said "fudge" in the play.

Pretty sad hearing a 10 year old say "you sell coke and kill people". She shouldn't even know what cocaine is until she's atleast 12.
 
Last edited:
Ya it probably would have been even funnier if they would have replaced all that stuff with more kid friendly words. Cocaine = popcorn, kill = push down, etc. I still think it was pretty humorous though.
 
TB
It's pretty clear to me that the people that think the Scarface play is funny don't have kids.

Yes, I found it both alarming and hilarious. :scared::lol:
 
Ya it probably would have been even funnier if they would have replaced all that stuff with more kid friendly words. Cocaine = popcorn, kill = push down, etc. I still think it was pretty humorous though.

That would have lessened the shock factor a little bit, I agree... 👍 I wonder who actually came up with this idea...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back