Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,407 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny because people enter a bar and get drunk.

Ohoho! Ohoho! Is funny because..
Vlcsnap-165143.png
 
Haha! That's even better. The Vette should've been the killer boss guy though.
 
Hahahaha, that was awesome. Then it was finished off with a CSI scene :lol:
 
Anybody else notice what appears to be a Corvette in the background?

That's part of the gag. He's the ring-leader. He's the godfather. He doesn't soil himself dealing with pesky mustangs, he sends his minions to do that.
 
Loved the first one and last one.
 
I don't care. I love it and it's awesome. How can you not love that awesomeness. Your parents/grandparents may be old but you still love them I hope. :)
 
eh... They're a bit psycho honestly.
 
yo_dawg_macgyver.jpg

owl.jpeg

pretty_biker.jpg

how_to_confuse_an_idiot.jpg

mirror_to_the_past.jpg

internet_bible.jpg
 
Last edited:
Oh my, those were brilliant! :lol:
 
Now, thats what i call good humor! Thanks Delirious! Still laughing :lol:!
 
Powerpuff Girls/Samurai Jack, I think.
 
Looks like Too Stupid Dogs
 



I am going to hell for that one...


Don't read anything political into that. Its just for the lulz.












M
 
Yup! A walking paragon of awesome. The anteater was his pet and he took it around frequently.

The "Lincoln as Snake in Escape from L.A." one is great too. ///M-Spec comes through with a pile of funny.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back