Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,407 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, that was pure win :lol:
 
Page 177 = Epic Win.
 
That, friends, is what a page should look like.
 
yoasM.jpg
 
I'm guessing they showed the wrong side to keep people from getting possibly offended? You'd have to just flip it over to get it in the right direction anyway.
 
If it was pointing the other way the ducks feet would be on backwards.
 
Moreso funny that how much time people will spend staring at this counting how many there are :)
imagething_04.jpg


Also
optical_illusion10.jpg
 
Re: video game characters:

One thing I love about the recession is that there plenty of unemployed visual media designers who have free time to make personal projects that would otherwise never get made.

As well:

4175442666_fbfd4b689a.jpg
 
Last edited:
top.png
 
Hahaha, yeah I read that whe mine came through the post and I lol'd. :p
 
That doesn't look like Australia.
 
Looks like People's Palace :lol:
 
camping.jpg
 
100521yr5s.jpg
 
25462_385345462777_187424397777_366.jpg
 
What kind of Snake is stupid enough to eat itself? Also, I wonder how far it could go before it would run out of self to eat! Or when it would become physically impossible to go any further!


And if he did, would he become twice as heavy or disappear completely?

Such questions haunt me.
 
I wonder if it's a dead snake that someone just posed that way.. lol.
 
xzibit_dog.jpg
 
fail-owned-pizza-hut-has-pizza-obvious-fail.jpg


ALL ABOARD THE FAIL BOAT!
 
Does anyone know if Burger King sells Burgers?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back