Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,406 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a repost, but I admit that I laughed pretty hard when I first saw it - maybe just my mood at the time. :p
 
1540-map-of-paris-totally-looks-like-a-horseshoe-crab.jpg


this-verreauxs-sifaka-totally-looks-like-fred-astaire.jpg
 
Bacon .50 cal

The latest in a long series of meat-based weaponry - spiritual successor, if you will, to the Spam Cannon and the much earlier Pork Sword.
 
Not forgetting the similar Mutton Dagger.
 
whose definite predecessor was the Beef Sable, with optional rubber/latex sheath
 
Now all you need is a plate with a landing strip printed on it...
 
Last edited:
Also known as the baconator, not to be confused with the Wendy's Bacon cheeseburger of the same name.

Actually, it's called the Bacon47 (get it? AK...bacon...they sound similar!) :lol:
 
whats the you say? the beer can 47?
 
Its doesn't even need to be quoted for truth
smile.gif
 
Last edited:
500x_mini_bacon_airbags.jpg
 
hot-wheels-invisible-plane.jpg
 
How is a MIDI file supposed to be funny?
 
You could ask yourself...how could it NOT be funny? What do you say to that mister smarty pants? :P
 
I could see if it was maybe a RickRoll or something, but it's just a bunch of short clips of random songs.
 
I question the validity of all lists of instructions that don't contain question marks and Profit!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back