Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,379 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
26904-540.jpg
 
Hahaha.
 
This DID work for me since I work 5 days a week and usually eat a bar a day (I love chocolate and working at a grocery store doesn't help)

tumblr_l0otk19sMx1qapic7o1_500.png
 
This DID work for me since I work 5 days a week and usually eat a bar a day (I love chocolate and working at a grocery store doesn't help)

tumblr_l0otk19sMx1qapic7o1_500.png

Turns out it doesn't matter what the first number is (surprise).
 
Turns out it doesn't matter what the first number is (surprise).
What I never understand is how anyone can be surprised that it figures out your age if you have to enter the year you were born.

Kinda takes the wonder out of it for me.
 
LAWZ - Poor Gran Turismo enthusiast:
cockpit1.jpg
 
Last edited:
I just see Red X
 
This DID work for me since I work 5 days a week and usually eat a bar a day (I love chocolate and working at a grocery store doesn't help)

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l0otk19sMx1qapic7o1_500.png[ /IMG][/QUOTE]

I already couldn't get through the first step since I don't like chocolate.
*Waits for people to call me weird*

But yes, I know no matter what number I put in, it's always the same.
 




 
^^^
images
 
The Yavin 4 detergent is a great touch. :lol:
 
Im sick of listening the word "Vuvuzela" while watching TV.:sick:

I'm sick of listening to them period.

This is what they should be doing with them:





:sly:
 
Whoever made the Sponge Bob image has obviously never done any of those drugs.
 
Whoever made the Sponge Bob image has obviously never done any of those drugs.

I know, I just thought it was funny.
(apparently Cocaine and crack are two different things)
 
Whoever made the Sponge Bob image has obviously never done any of those drugs.
Then you better get drawing. ;)
 

I don't get it and it's not even funny...

It's a set of wheels, pedals and a custom made stand or holder or whatever you call it...

I wouldn't call that as ''poor''... That guy can even afford to buy the wheels unlike me. Also I wouldn't call making a cutom made holder or stand or whatever as a poor GT Enthusiast. He made that maybe just to make him much more comfy to play or he has something more important to buy. If it's me, I would've done the same... FAIL!
 
Last edited:
Whoever made the Sponge Bob image has obviously never done any of those drugs.

I can vouch for a few of them.
 
I know, I just thought it was funny.
(apparently Cocaine and crack are two different things)

Well, although made up of the same substance, they are much different. The dosage required, form (powder vs. rock), high and price are all different.

DQuaN
I can vouch for a few of them.

Unfortuantly, I can pretty much check every single one off, multiple times. Every high is different for different people though I guess.
 
41598_134628129887183_8489_n.jpg


Also, anybody checked youtube's new feature? now you can see the classics like it was SA2010 all over :sly:
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back