Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,355 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GOD! ANPANMAN! HOLY CRAP I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN A LONG TIME! I used to watch all the shows when I was in Japan on the kids channel.. and I used to have the stickers too.
Btw, if you are wondering "what the hell is Anpanman?" Anpanman is a show about a red bean bread (no joke) being a super hero. He has other friends that are breads too.. damn I miss that show..
 
Clearly, that rock looks like Anpanman.
I'm just wondering if the rock in the bottom left hand corner is supposed to look like a cock'n'balls...
 
I'm just wondering if the rock in the bottom left hand corner is supposed to look like a cock'n'balls...

I'm glad SOMEONE said it.

NZIGK5AVZ7GXQKBPOL3OWXMF46VPOMZD.png
 
Somewhere, I see the Pedobear seal of approval being made for that advert.
 
OH MY GOD! ANPANMAN! HOLY CRAP I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN A LONG TIME! I used to watch all the shows when I was in Japan on the kids channel.. and I used to have the stickers too.
Btw, if you are wondering "what the hell is Anpanman?" Anpanman is a show about a red bean bread (no joke) being a super hero. He has other friends that are breads too.. damn I miss that show..

I don't. My daughter watches it everyday. and knows all the characters' names. Someone make it stop.

元気百倍!
 
comicboardlesson1.png


If it's a bit rude for anyone then I'll remove it but I highly doubt minors would get this anyway.
 
That's Winston Churchill
 
He's Indonesian?
 
Actually looks more like Mike Hawthorn.
 
Harold Wilson FTW!
 
6bike0626.jpg


This is just begging for a caption.
"Goddamned budget cuts!" :lol:
Or how about this...
"Hyper-realistic graphics from Need For Speed Hot Pursuit."
 
5cztoj.jpg
 
Woooh! Danny showing that he really is knowledgeable about foottheball.
 
Woooh! Danny showing that he really is knowledgeable about foottheball.

You have no idea how much this World Competition has confused me. So the ball goes over the line, then it's a goal. But when it goes over the line, it's not a goal. What the M. Night Shyamalan is that all about? Just when I think I'm understanding it...
 
:lol:
 
tumblr_l4rq34aRBC1qzr04eo1_400.jpg
 
What's the deal with this goal joke all the sudden?
 
It helped knock England out of the world cup.
 
I guess its safe to say expect to wait when you order something there.
 
I guess its safe to say expect to wait when you order something there.
Or they'll tell you it'll take 2 minutes.
No, now it's 8 minutes.
Never mind. Back down to 1:50.
etc...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back