Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,378 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
129208040413299878.jpg


Words cannot express how much I laughed at this.
 
The USA guy is pretty fail.
 
Right column, second from the bottom.

I did see that. But don't consider it a fail. It's probably the best picture they have of anyone that they know for sure is North Korean.
 
6bike0626.jpg


This is just begging for a caption.
 
I don't get it and it's not even funny...

It's a set of wheels, pedals and a custom made stand or holder or whatever you call it...

I wouldn't call that as ''poor''... That guy can even afford to buy the wheels unlike me. Also I wouldn't call making a cutom made holder or stand or whatever as a poor GT Enthusiast. He made that maybe just to make him much more comfy to play or he has something more important to buy. If it's me, I would've done the same... FAIL!
shoebox-arcade-stick-300x225.jpg

Shoe box controller for consoles...which one do you prefer?
 
Last edited:
*Epic Post*
That was one of the better posts I have seen here in a while. That flexy guy theme is pretty funny and clever, good work 👍.
 
I had not seen the pawn stars meme yet. Very win.
 
Wow, that CSI picture is so true. How DO they do that?
 
^ Those Peter Crouch pics are epic :)
 
I did see that. But don't consider it a fail. It's probably the best picture they have of anyone that they know for sure is North Korean.
No stock photos of Kim Jong Il on hand, so had to go with the Team America puppet?
 
The Pawn Stars picture should say "I can give you 100 bucks for it, I need to leave room for profit".
 
That was one of the better posts I have seen here in a while. That flexy guy theme is pretty funny and clever, good work 👍.

You should have been here when it was originally posted. Possibly ~4 years ago?
 
The Pawn Stars picture should say "I can give you 100 bucks for it, I need to leave room for profit".

I want to see more of those. That show is funny.
 
128849713720148335.jpg
 
Best international t-shirt in the world? Just point to what you need!
a97111_g076_9-t-shirt.jpg
 
98341060850562.jpg


62861_ChickenLifeCycle_122_556lo.JPG


37565_owned_122_510lo.JPG


pic12859ur9.jpg


kkkramerphgs.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I guess Ill come back tomorrow when I can load this page within an hour.
 
iphone4e.jpg

I havn't laughed that hard in a long time! :D (Yes I know that isn't the iPhone4 in the pic there but the joke still stands!)
 
Last edited:
It kind of defeats the whole thing if he's not holding a 4.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back