Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,336 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
buickgnx88 Is that real? its looks well nice.

Its very real. I remember seeing those alot when I was little, favorite Ice cream to get from the Ice Cream truck.
 
I am very sad that we do not have them over here.
 
comicboardlesson1.png


If it's a bit rude for anyone then I'll remove it but I highly doubt minors would get this anyway.

:lol:
 
Found this while looking through an old hard drive. Brought back memories and a laugh.

joeydx.jpg


The original Joey DK mode.
 
:lol:
 
lol some funny pics in this thread! the comic strips, not so much..
 
Never underestimate the creativity of people who have nothing else to do
 
SCHWING!!!!!! As Tom already said... Too much time and nothing to do... :lol:
 
Indeed, the internetz would be a very dull place without them. The guy below is from Scotland though which explains it ;)

horse_boy.jpg


click here
 
Indeed, the internetz would be a very dull place without them. The guy below is from Scotland though which explains it ;)
No, Dobbin Horsome is not Scottish.

The man, who claims he's not from Scotland, says it was a pure coincidence he chose Aberdeen to strike, as he was there for a friend's wedding.

Rest of the story.
 
^ Well that ruins my joke :sly:
 
Probably a repost (-:

i-am-not-a-big-fan-of-cats.jpg
 
LOL Thats brilliant why did she not make her own poster.
 
Well - Then it wouldn't be a picture right?..

And it's from 27bSlash6...

So there :odd:

Whoops. You're completely right, and I'm sorry. :dunce: I guess that's what happens when you post first thing in the morning at 5-something am. I got them mixed up. :lol:
 
That cat one is GREAT. I can't stop laughing.

I like the LOST poster.
 
tumblr_l57ar755Cg1qzpwi0o1_400.png



tumblr_l56uakp55m1qzpwi0o1_500.png
 
uh?
 
If the PS3 has no games, then what have I wasted the last 4 years playing?!!??!?!?! I'm not about to wake up and find out this has all been a terrible dream, am I?!?!
 
That would be funnier if it said something like, "She went to her friend's house to watch Avatar on HD-DVD."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back