Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,332 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of taste?

38384_143638322318611_1183305781827.jpg


(pun fully intended)
 
That doesn't really work with a Northern English accent.

I had to re-read it in a 90210 accent before it made me lol.
 
:lol:
 
The wonders of child pageant photo retouching. I found it funny how ridiculous they look, not even human anymore... how can the parents think this is right way for their kids to look?











 
The pageant kids look like funeral home makeup. Horrible touch-up artist there.

Also, lol at the Synthol guy.
 
Lmao at guy with boobs and the pokemon picture of Justin Bieber :lol:.
 
:lol: Funny stuff, great way to start the day :lol:
 
The pageant pictures are backwards; the ones on the left are the retouches! :D
 
Some of those pageant pictures are insanely creepy. The second and third ones in particular look less like children and more like dolls. BRIDE OF CHUCKY, anyone?
 
Some of those pageant pictures are insanely creepy. The second and third ones in particular look less like children and more like dolls. BRIDE OF CHUCKY, anyone?

My toughts exactly!!!!!

the guy with breasts those are some of the side effects of steriods!!!
 
Some of those pageant pictures are insanely creepy. The second and third ones in particular look less like children and more like dolls. BRIDE OF CHUCKY, anyone?

Yeah. Those just don't look right at all.
 
It's a bit old, but I found this while searching for something

0613michaelphelpscredit.jpg
 
It's a bit old, but I found this while searching for something

0613michaelphelpscredit.jpg

I think that was his aim... or at least I'm pretty sure he mentioned it, that he was trying to emulate Mark Spitz.
 
I think that was his aim... or at least I'm pretty sure he mentioned it, that he was trying to emulate Mark Spitz.

Or an 80's porn-stache
 
4802535147_3d6e17d505_z.jpg
 
Why do I get the feeling that is not going to end well?

@SERGE D.: :lol:
 
myersm.jpg


dailypicdump26608588x44.jpg


burglaryohionews.jpg
 
Think this would work?
1279665552032.jpg

Also
e95f6194-a2c4-4006-a6be-c8d1e3924507.png
 
3448895_f260.jpg
 
Last edited:
Think this would work?
1279665552032.jpg

A Power Base converter on top of a 32X doesn't work, along with two Sonic And Knuckles cartridges locked on to each other... :crazy: It looks like it would tip over!

Also
1276108018576.jpg
 



I never really considered bandages as a meal replacement but...

AND IT COMES WITH A FREE TOY!
 
While searching to see if they are real(which they are), I saw this.

usedbandage.png


You can save $.07 by buying them used.:lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back