Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,332 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Gear has that in their studio. Only instead of a VW Van, it's a Lotus Elise. Pretty neat!

I'm fairly sure it's a Super Seven...
 
TB
burglaryohionews.jpg

:lol:
 
6da9dbc7-88b2-413c-8732-bc67ae480ace.jpg


And the mother of all facepalms:

3c88d48f-731a-4d1d-a391-35deadce822c.jpg
 
I saw that the other day but I doubt if its real.
 
Don't get it.
 
Don't get it.

127.0.0.1 is the IP address of "localhost," in other words, what every computer on the internet refers to itself as. Thus came the geek joke "there's no place like 127.0.0.1," or home.
 
127.0.0.1 is the IP address of "localhost," in other words, what every computer on the internet refers to itself as. Thus came the geek joke "there's no place like 127.0.0.1," or home.

Ah, makes sense now.
 
My Star Wars fantasies...come true!
jar_jar_dinner_cosplay.jpg


demotivational-posters-people.jpg

tumblr_kz322kN1xp1qzh5gno1_500.jpg
 
Not so sure that I would want that to tickle me :nervous:
 
umm, what? :confused:


Google "bitchchecker."

There was a story a few years ago about a kid all angry about being kicked off a game site or something, when all that happened was he was dropped by the system for lag (long ping times.) He threatened to hack the people he thought were responsible, had to ask for their IP, they told him 127.0.0.1, and he "hacked" that address with a disk wipe. The summary's not funny, but the read of the thread is hilarious.
 
Google "bitchchecker."

There was a story a few years ago about a kid all angry about being kicked off a game site or something, when all that happened was he was dropped by the system for lag (long ping times.) He threatened to hack the people he thought were responsible, had to ask for their IP, they told him 127.0.0.1, and he "hacked" that address with a disk wipe. The summary's not funny, but the read of the thread is hilarious.

HAHAHAHA, I love how he asks them to turn off a firewall before he can possibly hack.
 
Google "bitchchecker."

There was a story a few years ago about a kid all angry about being kicked off a game site or something, when all that happened was he was dropped by the system for lag (long ping times.) He threatened to hack the people he thought were responsible, had to ask for their IP, they told him 127.0.0.1, and he "hacked" that address with a disk wipe. The summary's not funny, but the read of the thread is hilarious.

That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw the 127.0.0.1
 
milasdaydreams.jpg


More cuteness here and the idea behind the blog below.

"I used to introduce myself as a copywriter & concept designer in advertising, but that's not that relevant any more. Right now I am a mother and a housewife, and loving it!

This blog is my maternity leave hobby. While my baby is taking her nap, I create scene around her and take quick snap photos."
 
But.. they're not funny. :(

Dressing a baby up as a super hero or astronaut is all funny, that poor baby isn't going to be able to sleep tonight knowing she got a sad smilie ;)
 
Dressing a baby up as a super hero or astronaut is all funny, that poor baby isn't going to be able to sleep tonight knowing she got a sad smilie ;)

But the baby will sleep tight knowing its mother uses it as a prop for her own pleasure to post for the whole world to see?

- One side of it. Still not sure where I stand -
 
As long as he's fed and his diapers are clean he'll sleep well.
 
But the baby will sleep tight knowing its mother uses it as a prop for her own pleasure to post for the whole world to see?
That's different from all the "cute" outfits they get put in multiple times a day, how? This one just has a touch of artistic flare added.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back