Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,325 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's different from all the "cute" outfits they get put in multiple times a day, how? This one just has a touch of artistic flare added.

They aren't. A lot of people find those to be indignant as well.
 
They aren't. A lot of people find those to be indignant as well.
You should have a talk with my wife, and my mother-in-law, and the daycare staff, and my mother, and...

I just stick her in a onesie and call it a day.
 
Looks like the work of a bored "stay at home mom" looking for meaning in her hours spent babysitting by leveraging the baby's potential futures. Maybe if that baby is a girl she could put her in a scene where she's taking care of her own baby so that we could all marvel in living vicariously through someone who will live vicariously.
 
Babybaby.jpg
 
The yo dawg version was funnier purely because of Xzibit's expression. I still laugh every time I see it.
 
Also:
KollesEmail1007261.jpg
 
WTF @ the 1st one. 2nd one has me in stitches right now :lol:
 
2nd one has me in stitches right now :lol:

It's real, which means Earth will soon collapse because it can't hold our fat 🤬. It really is amazing how just when you think fast food has created the most fatening thing, they find a way to top it.
 
Too bad that wasn't a Hungry Jack's advert (Burger King's name in most of Australia).
 
Nice direct advert :P

Damn that goose (if thats the correct name for it) is just brilliant ... was almost suffocating while laughing.
 
I've got a super seven incher, atleast my wife thinks so. :lol:
 
TB
Yeah. Seven inch pie pan.

Which, incidentally, is designated as a small. ;)

Well, I'm not claiming to be the large size TB, my name isn't Johnny Holmes or Long Dong Silver!! :sly: But hey, it satisfies my wife's cravings so that's all that matters to me. :cool:
 
Removed
 
Last edited by a moderator:
And once again, Felipe goes and spoils a movie for me.
 
:lol:

For me too. I'll have to wait until the next weekend to watch it.
 
I'm not handing out a card on that play, but really. I could have.
 
PM it to me, Felipe.
 
I'm not handing out a card on that play, but really. I could have.
Sorry, didn't realize the bj word was forbidden here.
 
It is when the mods aren't getting one.
 
Whahahahahahahaha!

634141100405414065-BallTransformation.jpg

633528034620585087-Blasphemy.jpg
 
Last edited:
I think this is all rather silly. Let's make it more silly.
Yes-Men-With-Survivaballs.jpg

survivaball-crossing-street.jpg
 
Ah, the SurvivaBall. Hilarious.

usagechart.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back