Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,320 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
evolucaocapilardosbeatles.jpg


tetris.jpg


mario1.jpg


Gaga.jpg
 
Last edited:
I have difficulty with the Beatles. Is that meant to go John, Paul, Ringo, George?
 
25k4hf5.jpg


beware of the dark force
 
i have difficulty with the beatles. Is that meant to go john, paul, ringo, george?

jpgr.
 
I figured out it was a Beatles chart by looking at the first row, :lol:

From,
Chris.
 
You are good. I consider myself a big Beatles fan, but you are good. :lol:

I was sort of heartbroken by the Tetris one. I got soft spot for all those games, but I had no idea of "behind-the-scenes" while I was enjoying playing Tetris!
 
I love that pedobear has a costume
 
Predobear.
 
That's a pretty normal thing to encounter on this site, Delirious. :sly:
 

Fixed it? More like, pimped it!! dashboard AC, Radio, horn, adjustable seat, cupholder!!! Sure beats my WSP.
 
Doesn't strike me as funny but more like as awesome. I think that would have made an awesome movie.
They Did.
It was a complete flop.
Anyway.... back to Pedobear goodness!
577px_Pedobear_17_xlarge.jpeg

 
that's kind of creepy considering it's EXACTLY what my interior looks like...
 
lego tetris is genius....
predobear is awesome. Everybody likes him except cops (maybe Danni Glover warned them)
why was he arrested??

The cockpit is not funnay it's awesome, just need to put the needle of the tachometer to 200
 
They Did.
It was a complete flop.

Ewww, thats..not..what I..had..in mind..:sick: Let us not speak of that again.

I meant it would have been awesome if they would have made a animated movie with that art style.

including the beer bottle?!!

Well, its gets kinda boring and lonely on those roads.
 
hehe you have me on the beer bottle
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back