Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,317 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're also missing caprica, picon, new caprica, kobol, tattoine, hoth, char, aiur, antares, frogstar world A, klendathu, kronos, romulus (and the other 9000 star trek planets)...

ok I'm gonna stop now.
 
tattoine,
It's on the inner edge of the Far Far Away region, next to Moon? and Alderaan.


Doh, you edited.
 
Someone should make a complete list. Would be mind-boggling.
 
They're also missing caprica, picon, new caprica, kobol, tattoine, hoth, char, aiur, antares, frogstar world A, klendathu, kronos, romulus (and the other 9000 star trek planets)...

ok I'm gonna stop now.

:bowdown:

geekkingSOP.jpg


;)
 
Was just about to ask what happened to the lylat System, but I guess I have to go many light years ahead to find it.
 
lol at all this star trek stuff
 
mein-kamphy-chair.jpg
 
is Duckworld where Howard The Duck comes from, or is it from Duckman?
 
I don't need links... I believe in your geekelligence
 
New Texas, no way.. I'd totally forgot about Bravestarr!!!

Interesting, there is no dopelganger earth?
 
0703hrbp12zharleydavids.jpg
 
Time to play with the homeless. :D

homeless-8.jpg

homeless-1.jpg

homeless-5.jpg

homeless-11.jpg

homeless-14.jpg

homeless-10.jpg
 
I dont get the shoe with the oil thing at all.
 
I think it is because the tip of the shoe fits and is open
 
But that'll ruin them.

:(
 
But that'll ruin them.

:(

That's why it's in the funny picture thread and not the sensible ideas thread.
 
Too ugly to prostitute? Not sure about that, but what the hell, I'll clean her up and throw her a bone.
 
They have us pay the taxes, and they want our change, too. I get so annoyed by the bums, I can't even laugh at those signs. :crazy:
 
[Cartman]God damn, stinkin' hippies!!![/Cartman]

And, we continue the funny...

ohG82KCA.jpg
 
Last edited:
:lol:
 
That sir is blasphemous and down right funny. And oddly enough how I pictured my god.
 
computerpeeps.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back