Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,314 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of those figures dont make sense, But funny anyway

$200 per second, yet makes $19.60 in the 10 second 100m dash...

The first one refers to actually giving him his 40 Mio $ in cash ( before he dies of old age ? ), the second figure just to the interests he gains from the 40 Mio $.

That's how I understand it, didn't calculate the figures though.
 
Haha, nice one :lol:👍
 
_48689343_shcool_ap.jpg
 
When in the appropriate car it's actually a pretty cool thing to do. Drink with taste, modify your car with taste lol. Liquor bottles used as coolant reservoirs are the new ticket.
 
5me7sy.jpg

Pac-man in real life!
 

I saw this in the news part of my Yahoo! Home Page. I couldn't stop laughing. They said 3 other painters have done that for schools in recent years. So that's the story behind it.
 
Someone needs to do a minus garfield on this...this is begging for hilarity!
ptxtm.png
 
ptxtm.png
 
It's still not funny to this guy....meh....I don't like anything though so what do I know?
 
Garfield without Garfield... love'em! Makes John look completely psychotic, sad and alone.
 
What would Toy Story 3's game be like if it were rated M?
500x_woody.jpg
 
Hope this has not been posted:

tumblr_l6gewlMF5Z1qanb21o1_400.jpg


Removed

tumblr_l6omfaZWkd1qzpwi0o1_400.jpg


AUP infraction?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The second image has already been removed once before.
 
3rd image is definately an AUP infraction.
For bitch? Obviously not as Famine already removed the 2nd but left said 3rd.
 
TB
For bitch? Obviously not as Famine already removed the 2nd but left said 3rd.

Hmmm ok then. Guess the AUP is abit more lax then I first thought.
 
Hmmm ok then. Guess the AUP is abit more lax then I first thought.

Is "bitch" censored? If so, it's profanity and against the AUP. If not, it's not profanity and not against the AUP.

Is oral sex "sexually oriented"? Yu-huh:


AUP
You will not post or link to content that is obscene or sexually oriented.
 
p12-right-3_431014s.jpg


p12-right-2_431013d.jpg


p12-top-right_431012s.jpg


p12-main-bottom_431011s.jpg


Some pics by John Callahan, who died last month...
 
the traffic lights on the fridge are funny
 
Who would have ever thought of this?

40826_414187105833_733315833_5154224_7799963_n.jpg
 
Picture9.png

"You need to let go of the company, and your father."

Picture10.png

"I'll never let go, Jack."

Picture11-1.png


-------

Picture9.png

"I'm going to plant an idea in your mind while you dream so that I can see my kids in America."

Picture10.png

"Why not just have Michael Caine fly them to France?"

Picture11-1.png
 
conception-juno.jpeg


inception-hamburger-phone-e1280240460475.jpeg


tumblr_l5xdkfwlYe1qahs88o1_400.jpg


tumblr_l5xgzmcLb51qzeh86o1_400.jpg


tumblr_l5tkt4fvqK1qaub2ho1_400.jpg


Sgt-Foley-Ramirez-Perform-Inception.jpg


Push-it-somewhere-else-Patrick-We-should-just-take-all-the-money-in-Hollywood-and-give-it-to-Christopher-Nolan.jpg


tumblr_l5zfhjCVFp1qc7qcko1_400.png


t5k9z9.png


2r3jyiu.png


9gerrt.png


tumblr_l67ijqSAPZ1qzdv6po1_500.png


http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/14200000/Funny-inception-2010-14238799-383-700.jpg[/img[

[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l6ao7qKRDQ1qbtv98o1_500.jpg

2h53blk.png


xnuij4.png


eCvTA.png


tumblr_l6vok2LUdq1qcjc7lo1_500.png


tumblr_l6x0gfLdKu1qbyhl9o1_500.jpg


tumblr_l6wyzpFEpX1qawbepo1_500.jpg


tumblr_l6wz16HZqj1qc6c5ro1_500.jpg


bytenshinofushigi-1.jpg


DMP_Inception_Fanart_by_Ratchi.jpg


As_You__re_Up__Inspireption_by_evilmutantman.jpg


Gilbert-Grape-inception-2010-14667614-771-1280.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back