Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,318 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_l6uubblpXJ1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg


tumblr_l6ucw45y6M1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg
 
Yep. It's a case of a person having way too much time on their hands.
 
Yep. It's a case of a person having way too much time on their hands.
And choosing to do something totally awesome with said time.
 
crib3.jpg

The finest cot in all of Finglas.
 
TB
And choosing to do something totally awesome with said time.

How are they supposed to take a case of pepsi?
 
How are they supposed to take a case of pepsi?
Go to the soda aisle and get one.

When Coca-Cola builds Santa's hut out of Coca-Cola cases at Meijer I don't assume I am supposed to take a brick from the wall.
 
tumblr_l6l5oibf6f1qzrlhgo1_r1_1280.png
 
spider-1.jpg


I hope it's not a repost.

Full e-mail here
 
I thought so, since it is quite well known over the internet... or so I assume.

Still. It's new to me.
 
I thought so, since it is quite well known over the internet... or so I assume.

Still. It's new to me.

You havent heard the end of the story yet.

The company send back the picture saying that they would prefer money. However the picture they send back only has 7 legs so the guy claims that they have nicked his original worth $233.95 and have sent him back a cheap fake. Since he claims he wouldn't have made such an elimental mistake.
 
I don't know if this is a repost but enjoy anyways.
566.jpg

577.jpg
 
Some of those figures dont make sense, But funny anyway

$200 per second, yet makes $19.60 in the 10 second 100m dash...
 
I have come across some more:
578.jpg

586.jpg

589.jpg

592.jpg

598.jpg

600.jpg
 
You havent heard the end of the story yet.

The company send back the picture saying that they would prefer money. However the picture they send back only has 7 legs so the guy claims that they have nicked his original worth $233.95 and have sent him back a cheap fake. Since he claims he wouldn't have made such an elimental mistake.

I know I saw the whole e-mail. As well as reading through other random and stupid stuff the guy's done on his website.
 
621.jpg

629.jpg

630.jpg

632.jpg


I think that's it for today... I hope...
 
The why men shouldn't give advice was just awesome!
 
I have just noticed that my last post was the 5000th for the thread. Since I'm enjoying some pics I will share some more:
643.jpg

647.jpg

660.jpg

661.jpg

668.jpg
 
:lol: @ facebook one!!
 
38527_10150256506395105_526190104_13947341_6349967_n.jpg
 
I have just noticed that my last post was the 5000th for the thread.

5000th reply, 5001st post.
 
Very Child-Friendly :yuck:
demotivational-posters-parental-controls-fail.jpg

A bit more religious :lol:
EDIT: Damn, link broken..
EDIT 2: Found a direct link :p
collegehumor.3f3fb692e9a162e7a1c0ffdb8d7f95d5.jpg
 
That's got a language warning, Schnitzel ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back