Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,463,967 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't. So many of them are completely the wrong color.

[/Top Gear Reference]



:sly:
 
item_box.jpg
 
If you are far enough back, you usually get a Bullet Bill. Which has to be a metaphor for something.
 
Before I understood how that was originally intended to be funny, I thought it was just a funny penis shape.
 
What on earth does your penis look like man??? :scared:
 
If you look down at your junk, and its in the shape of a "T", call a doctor.
 
LOOOOOL!
What is this guy thinking? :lol:
Edit: I was franticly trying to figure out where my post in the funny vids thread had gone... Now I know why I couldn't find it :lol:
 
Last edited:
I'm not one to revel in the awesomeness of a machine designed to kill things, but the combination science and magic that went into this photo are amazing:

CiGZq.jpg
 
Wrong thread?
 
When and where was this one?

Christopher lloyd hasnt been on top gear?
A bit late, but this is where they were talking about having a button on the new GT-R that raises boost, but he exaggerated it a bit.
 
luls.
 
Yeah, that's pretty frickin funny...
 
Just because there are way too many of these guys where I work.

930a9377-52ea-465e-8b5d-72a69401e51a.jpg
 
500% pure GOLDZ!!!!!1!!!!!!!1!!one!!
(at the rational argument man)
 
I'm not one to revel in the awesomeness of a machine designed to kill things, but the combination science and magic that went into this photo are amazing:

CiGZq.jpg

Lol.. wrong thread but seriously. cool pic!

.. and its a machine designed to protect people!!! ;D, not kill people.. :D

.. and also, the YF-23 was always better looking than the F22 was... IMO
 
?..and also, the YF-23 was always better looking than the F22 was... IMO
Too bad it never got off the ground. Well, it did get off the ground, I guess... Then got right back on the ground... faster than the pilot intended!

Awesome pic, though.
 

Lmao. Hipster Hitler? His moustache is too big, but I suppose that makes it awesomely ironic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back