Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,306 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, wrong thread. The image has made its way over to the appropriate forum since.
 
DosEquis.jpg
 
Holy crap, its their new spokesman :lol:
 
tumblr_l84lxb2Yt31qzpwi0o1_500.jpg
 
Seem like he eats feet too.
 
When we went to the Science Centre, we had to take the stairs because he ate some kids shoe.
 
For a second I thought the thing (I cant remember the name. Motorized staircase?.. HERP DERP I feel dumb :grumpy:) was going upwards into a wall. :dunce:
 
Escalator?
 
^ That's the word. Anyways, here's a revival:
Leeroy_Jenkins_Poster____by_buzzair.jpg
 
Probably a repost, but:

7614ff28-cb1b-4be7-9d5a-2da150b45be6.jpg
 
*Rains on parade*

Lost_Via_Domus-Xbox.jpg
 
pfffft ^_^
 
comicwhyismommynew.png

Yes, it's Dark Humor, but it's still funny :lol:
 
Homer Simpson escalator's a good one! :lol:
 
947c759c-73a7-422d-92d7-23854907a02e.jpg


cd433710-f9ab-46be-8fa8-3a153fe8025d.jpg


1bf03913-9623-45f4-8ac3-451da6bb6c69.jpg


8334c152-bd5a-47b7-adc9-e52881c5118a.jpg
 
Way too much effort just to sell a ratty old coat and some pre-stained underwear.
 
If kinectimals was like that I don't think people would have a problem with Microsoft not having any kinect titles for the core audience. I mean who wouldn't want to be a fight a tiger.
 
2is8is0.png

41146_1551200536737_1136836432_1617486_4421339_n.jpg

6be86e84-8319-4f3f-ab9d-8ae5113652d9.jpg

1dfcdea3-0aab-4f49-9c5e-2b37a02c9515.jpg

garfield-minus-garfield-pants.jpg

tumblr_kx6blzxld71qz8z2ro1_500.gif

fSymsOGXO64xjy31aJY9fiDU_500.jpg

fSymsOGXO7257crwV6XzDHqI_500.gif

tumblr_ks50nwhqub1qz8z2ro1_r2_500.png

tumblr_kt7l0swlGL1qz8z2ro1_500.png

tumblr_kuaps5PD9d1qz8z2ro1_500.png

tumblr_kvhbr0LqsM1qz8z2ro1_500.png

tumblr_kx9shh4oUW1qz8z2ro1_500.gif

tumblr_kwwr70xXBA1qz8z2ro1_500.png

(Sorry had to throw a few more in for good measure :D)
 
Last edited:
NewStigShirt.jpg
 

I guess there really is a bit of tension at the Top Gear offices if sniffpetrol author and Top Gear script writer Richard Porter is ripping into Ben Collins. I thought a lot of the fuss had been kicked up by Top Gear just for the publicity.
 
I guess there really is a bit of tension at the Top Gear offices if sniffpetrol author and Top Gear script writer Richard Porter is ripping into Ben Collins. I thought a lot of the fuss had been kicked up by Top Gear just for the publicity.

The last chapter of The Stig's new book is called "Reubens Barrichello"
 
Kill it with fire.
 
Bumper stickers a parent can be proud of...if only they were real.

bumper4.jpg


bumper1.jpg


bumper3.jpg


bumper2.jpg
 
I am soooo plagiarizing that
 
You can do it with GT4 too.
My Child did the 24 Hours of Nurburgring in a Nissan, and won.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back