Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,463,551 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep...

4955323981654584835.jpg


Didn't realize for 5 minutes there's an M5...
 
I don't get it, it's just a BMW test mule?

Or is the funny the store in the background?
 
I don't get it, it's just a BMW test mule?

Or is the funny the store in the background?

The background mate.. On the top left of the store :lol:
 
It's been a while...

fbstatus.jpg
 
Last edited:
^^ Oooowh yeah! :lol:

Stage one, completed.
 
99a9ba7a-7496-4dc0-8b58-427cf2ccfb34.jpg


db8d8cd8-32aa-44ce-9e0c-873a32e4ca99.jpg


26ecda52-a248-4828-9d3c-1d76532a5c2c.jpg
 
Last edited:
cool! so like a new type of funny of "Dos Equis" has came. I can see some really funny ones coming to the future already.
 
I think the guy that owns it frequents another forum I visit.
 
noob.png
 
demotivational-posters-the-pot-of-gold.jpg
 
Wouldn't that just be a kick in the head? All this excitment and allure only to find out thats what it really was. :lol:
 
doritoswut.jpg
 
apple_innovation.jpg

tumblr_l8j9raN8iK1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
image.php
 
cannabisc.jpg
 
You'll want to link to that fourth one, Nick, for the language.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_l7sko9MrBs1qzn57go1_500.jpg


HEY I JUST TWEETED FROM MY COUCH! Lols!
 
^ Not really seeing the funny. :confused:

Unless you think the commercial is funny, which still seems confusing.
 
It's the guy's last name, McLean, that's where he got the funny from. Though the joke is not that strong really.
 
That is not the first lady of Spain

That's her on the right

4.jpg
 
Ugh, I like the other one allot better.....
 
^ Not really seeing the funny. :confused:

Unless you think the commercial is funny, which still seems confusing.

It's the guy's last name, McLean, that's where he got the funny from. Though the joke is not that strong really.

You've never seen that Best Buy commercial then. It's not his last name. In the commercial he's getting this family all hyped up over this TV and its web apps. And then he bursts with excitement and says that quote I put under the picture.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back