Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,463,449 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes... Im going to hell

tumblr_l8y6kcAquR1qc989d.jpg

That's what the christian fundamentalists want you to believe.
 
That's what the christian fundamentalists want you to believe.
You may want to clarify what you mean, as it sounds like you are saying 9/11 was an inside job, involved no planes, and the Christian fundamentalists are hiding it by blaming terrorists.

If that is the case it is nuttier than the worst of conspiracy theories.
 
You may want to clarify what you mean, as it sounds like you are saying 9/11 was an inside job, involved no planes, and the Christian fundamentalists are hiding it by blaming terrorists.

If that is the case it is nuttier than the worst of conspiracy theories.

he is saying the christian fundamentalists want you to believe you will go to hell for posting such an image.
 
he is saying the christian fundamentalists want you to believe you will go to hell for posting such an image.

Oh, no biggie then. I thought his comment was directed at the image itself, which made me go, "huh?"
 
Where's the nation and postage price on the stamp, by the way?
 
Where's the nation and postage price on the stamp, by the way?
I like how the 2nd tower is doing :eek:
 
That reminds me of a friend of mine had ordered a poster for spider-man before the movie had came out and when he got it in it was a poster that they had pulled off the shelf. The poster was the twin towers with a huge web between them, after the attack they thought it would be in bad taste and pulled it, but he got his in the mail before they pulled it! Not very many people actually got one, it will be worth a good bit one day, it's already of value now. He also owns a comic shop, if you were wondering what grown man would order a spider-man poster :)
 
thanks.jpg
 
I like how the 2nd tower is doing :eek:

Have you been making illegal bets with a Pakistani bookmaker again?*




*Sporting reference that most of America won't get.
 
look what the tokio times titled today:
bmw8sq2cy6aaexy88.jpg

.
.
.
.
:sly:
 
look what the tokio times titled today:
bmw8sq2cy6aaexy88.jpg

.
.
.
.
:sly:

For what seems to be a pretty large newspaper thats a pretty shoddy picture. Maybe they can see into the future though, lets hope not though.
 
For what seems to be a pretty large newspaper thats a pretty shoddy picture. Maybe they can see into the future though, lets hope not though.

the date also appears to be incorrect unless we have all been mislead as of late...
 
I think the fall 2011 is shopped in there
 
a25a2634-87e5-42af-aed8-6955611c8acb.jpg


4e081bae-c6b4-4448-819f-9afa0359fb08.jpg


b5aad480-3579-4c22-b356-130ed4cd4a38.jpg


Mean? Yes. Funny? Very. :lol:
 
I'm missing whats funny on the last picture? It took me a minute for the homedepot one because I kept thinking, ok well they spelled it right...oh the slogan at the bottom....hahaha
 
I'm missing whats funny on the last picture?

The fact that it says "one big reason to stay home tonight" next to a certain celebrity many of us don't like.
 
I don't like him either, my daughters do but what do they know, they are only 7 and 6. I still don't see where the humor is though because he is a big celebrity, I'm lost on this one, does that mean I'm too old? haha
 
I don't like him either, my daughters do but what do they know, they are only 7 and 6. I still don't see where the humor is though because he is a big celebrity, I'm lost on this one, does that mean I'm too old? haha

Really? You don't see humor in the fact that it says "One big reason to Stay home tonight" right next to Justin Bieber, a person alot of people (including you) don't like?
 
I'm lost on this one, does that mean I'm too old? haha

Probably too old. It took me a moment to notice who it was, I was like "what the hell's an 8 year old doing on the front of the paper?" :lol:
 
Really? You don't see humor in the fact that it says "One big reason to Stay home tonight" right next to Justin Bieber, a person alot of people (including you) don't like?


Really I don't, because like I said he is a huge celebrity, so he would be "One big reason to stay at home tonight" for the average sheep/8 year old girl (That should be at home any damn ways)
 
The way I see it is like he's doing a concert in town tonight so that's a big reason to stay at home.
 
Well...unless they're talking about him being on CSI: Miami! :lol:
 
The way I see it is like he's doing a concert in town tonight so that's a big reason to stay at home.

This.

Damn, you guys really sucked the funny outta that one. ;)
 
Well...unless they're talking about him being on CSI: Miami! :lol:

Theres nothing that pre-teen girls like more than forensics! :lol:
 
Geek humour > Whining about Justin Bieber

1nT6a.jpg
 
Sadly i had to look up what Fibonacci was, I knew it had something to do with maths and numbers i just forgot the exact meaning...

Come to think of it, I dont actually remember doing anything on fibonacci at school....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back