Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,731 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^ I don't get it.
 
99cc546f-9730-4c73-a832-f94c26a23558.jpg


Pull, Toss, RUN!!!!! Office Warfare at its best!
 
Ah, that's just wrong....haha
 
a5315ff7.jpg

cd1f0535.jpg

2e3f1898.jpg
cb56bab1.jpg

729e0218.jpg

fc5a646a.jpg

6eb52c6c.jpg
 
8247088d-1c2c-4314-8b62-e7b06b41a6ee.jpg


3e177175-df7a-4871-9e8a-9442f60aeea6.jpg


882728ed-9cff-42c6-af15-50db0efa0171.jpg


demotivational-posters-marketing.jpg


demotivational-posters-legauana.jpg
 
:odd:
 
Why is 6 afraid of 7?

A: Because 7 "8" 9.

LOL get it?
 
I don't know about you, but the smell of fabreze actually annoys me. How they can say that's an air freshener is besides me, it just gives me a headache and an odd smell left in the room.
 
lolwq.png


38986_413224331198_678461198_5093458_7769596_n.jpg

92768.strip.sunday.gif


So true so true...
 
banned1.jpg
 
That looks like it was photoshopped. Now to some pictures I found:
1154.jpg

I'm not sure if this one is fine to post here but I checked through the AUP just in case.
1055.jpg

1054.jpg

1052.jpg

1045.jpg

1047.jpg
 
The gay one actually got a chuckle from me. :D
 
From photoshopdisasters.blogspot.com








 
Are these for real...and is number 3 related to Ulrika Jonsson
 
bledibloodylait.jpg


So that's foot powder, right?
 
That boy is going to impress a great many ladies when he grows up...
 
Pretty sure he's an in-vitro baby from a gynecologist monster truck enthusiast.
 
disturbing1.jpg
 
Nice pun...:lol:

Now for some more:
1063.gif

1062.jpg

1060.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back