Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,463,265 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geek humour > Whining about Justin Bieber

1nT6a.jpg

OK, that's officially awesome. 👍
 
Pigeon*

learn to type
 
Just to be childish ;)

tumblr_l97d98MQW11qzpwi0o1_500.jpg


tumblr_l97eyfaYuE1qdlsm6
 
ROFL oh im going to burn for laughing at that one.
 
I got a few to add:
1027.jpg

1023.jpg

1014.png

1013.jpg

1009.jpg
 
Loved the first one. :lol: But the fibonacci has got me dumbstruck. Don't even explain, I won't understand.
 
But the fibonacci has got me dumbstruck. Don't even explain, I won't understand.
1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55...
1+1=2
2+1=3
3+2=5
5+3=8
etc.

Appears I just half-assed explained the Fibonacci Sequence...
 
Loved the first one. :lol: But the fibonacci has got me dumbstruck. Don't even explain, I won't understand.

In the pigeon context, it means they are sitting progressively farther apart, using the sequence TB explained.
 
Loved the first one. :lol: But the fibonacci has got me dumbstruck. Don't even explain, I won't understand.

tn=tn-2+tn-1 (i.e., the current value will equal the sum of two previous values).
 
Is fibonacci mentioned in The Da Vinci Code? That's what comes to mind when I read the word.
 
Anti-Virus.jpg


Well... In computing today doing a thing on Security strategy. Searched for "Anti-virus" in images... > WIN!
 
^ lol

jeDoI.jpg
 
Genius, that's massively funnier than the picture 👍
 
My post is gone?

Too soon on Kurt Kobain jokes, I guess. :(
 
Anti-Virus.jpg


Well... In computing today doing a thing on Security strategy. Searched for "Anti-virus" in images... > WIN!

 
I don't get the iron one.
 
It's to defrost the refrigerator I guess.
 
9c7dadf47b2a8772004ae4edf88ddda57437af15_m.jpg
 
Anti-Virus.jpg


Well... In computing today doing a thing on Security strategy. Searched for "Anti-virus" in images... > WIN!

That is the best thing I have seen in a long time:tup:
 
I'll refrain from commenting on how outdated the photo/context is, because it was only a few months ago that I had to hardline my laptop because of card/router incompatibilities. This was going on for two years.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back