Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

• Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh I guess I'm confused as to how talking about whether or not a pic is funny is off topic (to most people), but talking about who drinks what is just fine...

Anywho
qIV3N2jZgb7igbdggHN6svbY_400.jpg

I used to eat that stuff as a kid! I'm pretty sure I have a picture in one of my photo albums of me at the kitchen table with a box of it in front of me. Mr T was the man back in the day.

Heh I guess I'm confused as to how talking about whether or not a pic is funny is off topic (to most people), but talking about who drinks what is just fine...

Anywho
qIV3N2jZgb7igbdggHN6svbY_400.jpg

I remember that stuff! I also remember, and really miss, this breakfast.

That is the purchase age. If you had read what Famine said, the purchase age can be different from the legal age to consume said product.

Plus, I doubt they'd close it from a Super Mod discussing it. Would be awfully underhanded for a Mod to discuss something and then close the thread due to said discussion.

This off topic discussion has been more funnier than 90% of the pics posted

It's not illegal activity.

Do you know what the minimum age for drinking alcohol is in the UK? It's FIVE. FIVE years old. The minimum age for buying it is 18 - under 18s are not even allowed in the area of a bar in a bar, though they may drink alcohol purchased from one by a parent or someone acting in loco parentis.

I was in Morrisons yesterday and a guy was buying a crate of John Smiths. The cashier asked him and his daughter for I.D. His daughter was under the age of 18 and the cashier refused to serve him because she thought he could be buying it for her. If parents can give permission for there children to drink surely the cashiers at the checkouts need a good slap and some extra training?

I assume Morrisons have there own policy regarding the sale of liquor.

Problem is though the father could be buying the liquor for his daughter, who in turn would split it with her friends, whose parents may not approve of them drinking and could sue.

Crap, now I'm going of topic!

Problem is though the father could be buying the liquor for his daughter, who in turn would split it with her friends, whose parents may not approve of them drinking and could sue.

I doubt they'd have the law on their side in the UK.

Since we're talking about beer:

NormCliff-Cheers.jpg

"Well, you see, Norm, it's like this. A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it's the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

user756_1178898753.JPG

Again, sorry to go off topic but here are some pictures.
1184731565859np8.gif

553px-Lol_que.jpg

god-made-me.jpg

blockbuster.jpg

👍 :cheers: :lol:

Ive seen the ultra+super+late+braking before but its gold so its all good.

Still dont see why the Que one is so funny but.. even though ive seen it about 5 times

I was in Morrisons yesterday and a guy was buying a crate of John Smiths. The cashier asked him and his daughter for I.D. His daughter was under the age of 18 and the cashier refused to serve him because she thought he could be buying it for her. If parents can give permission for there children to drink surely the cashiers at the checkouts need a good slap and some extra training?

I assume Morrisons have there own policy regarding the sale of liquor.

I'm afraid it's a supermarket-wide policy.

A friend was refused alcohol at a Tesco because although he had his ID with him, his wife (yes wife) didn't.

I'm afraid it's a supermarket-wide policy.

A friend was refused alcohol at a Tesco because although he had his ID with him, his wife (yes wife) didn't.
Who was paying, or trying to? If she was, than the shop employee might have been onto something. Oh darn, who am I kidding, this off-topic subject should be in an "only in America" thread. :ouch:

He was. He's 29, she's 21, legal age is 18. He had some ID on him, she didn't. He was refused the alcohol because she didn't have ID.

He was. He's 29, she's 21, legal age is 18. He had some ID on him, she didn't. He was refused the alcohol because she didn't have ID.
:crazy:

You know what, I'd advise your friend to contact the local news paper about this story and see where things lead to. Who knows, maybe it ends up at Letterman's or Leno's desk. :dopey:

I am sorry. I was going to post a funny picture but than realized that it has alcoholic drinks in it. Sorry again.

Not for minors

Edit> this was the picture I was attempting to post. The guy on the left is the Dutch prime minister, visiting the Obamas. Captions are welcome.

balkiezoenobama.jpg

Last edited:
The muslim driver was fantastic, and even though the Batman one is old, it still remains evenly funny! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back