Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

• Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
infernape.png

Infernape. Fire/Fighting-type pokemon. I didn't realize it said Inferape, but that still makes it completely unfunny.

I didn't realize it said Inferape, but that still makes it completely unfunny.
I didnt realise it said that until you pointed it out. My brain just automatically said it correctly. It isnt really that funny anyway:grumpy:.

Making fun of a religion. ya, that has not caused problems before.

Am I just getting old or becoming sensitive? What makes this pic funny?

To be honest, I found it one of the funnier pictures of the last few pages. It isnt targeting anyone in particular, just taking one thing they do and making it funny. That same concept is used in alot of pictures here. Taking one thing and making it funny.

Making fun of a religion. ya, that has not caused problems before.

Am I just getting old or becoming sensitive? What makes this pic funny?

It makes a bit of fun of how strictly some people adhere to faith. It is funny because it is quite obviously not the case here, but taken out of context, it looks that way (a bit)

As for being offended by it, I found no offense. But I am pretty hard to offend. I did however find it one of the more funny pictures posted recently, enough so that I've shared it with some friends, much to their enjoyment.

It's about 1750% funnier than the Batman/Joker "u eat ur poo" one.

That's like saying falling 20 stories is deadlier than falling 15. They're both equally deadly. As both pics are equally unfunny.

:lol: I tried to do that!

Regarding muslim motorcyclist: OH MY GOD are you kidding? The humour comes from taking a flailing motorcyclist and acting as if the motion and the coincidental poses were all intentional. Thus, you have someone doing normally nonmoving activities at (at least) 40 mph. The humour comes not from Muslim at all, but from the falling motorcyclist.

A sign I seen the other day,
I'm guessing that this guy does not like Obama. :lol:

Obamasign-1.jpg

All these years,I've been spelling Oklahoma incorrectly.Did you know that there is a break in between this States spelling.I have proof that there is.It's spelled Okla_homa.Seriously,look at the following picture.

Okla-homa.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back