Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

• Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reminded me of a classic Simpson's quote:

You see, son, a woman is a lot like... err... a refrigerator! They're about six feet tall, 300 pounds... they... make ice... uhhh... oh! Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, you'd step over your own mother just to get one! But you can't stop at one, you wanna drink another woman!

This reminds me of MachOne's posting of the girl code... both had no idea what the issue was about, yet posted it to fit in.

Not directed at you, Jack

I used to think those kinds of things were funny. Then I actually dated a woman.

OgAAAOynK83_dEieBxiANrNSljX-cQQdJeJiMbawftW99UHT-slAUkCtQ1Rn-FEv3x6G8ORECJuTwMms73_tumN2og8Am1T1UKJnwa-5ZRUtCTR18CJsetMN3OmN.jpg

motivator1154689jc2.jpg

I figure it says "A hard work, but someone's got to do it".

I wanna see her from the front before I agree to the "best job ever" comment. I've been fooled from the back before, tricked completely when it was actually a man. :scared:

I wanna see her from the front before I agree to the "best job ever" comment. I've been fooled from the back before, tricked completely when it was actually a man. :scared:

744078f840625x1000.jpg

No man's hips work that way. Now, she may be a buttaface, but she's a female.

and quite a fit female at that ;)

So she's got a couple of things going for her at least.

Another facepalm for Ctrl+alt+delete. "She finally..." should be in the 3rd panel.

Another facepalm for Ctrl+alt+delete. "She finally..." should be in the 3rd panel.
Tim Buckley isn't very high on the webcomic talent chart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back