Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,463,144 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please no more trollface reposts! :crazy:

0112_dramallama01.jpg
 
Really Drama LLama? Religion pidgeon has more substance.:sick:







 
Those are better 👍
 
I (will not be) your father

fRqU3.jpg
 
Yeah, I was gonna say that I remember Gunther from high school. (I graduated 2005)
 
Yeah, I was gonna say that I remember Gunther from high school. (I graduated 2005)

Ditto (graduated 2004 here)

Some funny stuff, I must admit I do like religion pigeon :lol: 👍
 
Those pictures may have saved the thread. I think we need to cut back on all these "troll face" comics. This isn't 4chan. We're better than that, guys!

Yes, please. If I wanted to see unfunny comics, I would make them myself.

Im Probably gonna get flamed for this by GT planets internet police but im doing it for teh lulzzz

If I see that trollface one more time today, I think I'm going to scream. At least the new one is funny.
 
Last edited:
If I see that trollface one more time today, I think I'm going to scream. At keast the new one is funny.

Challenge accepted

trollface.jpg
 
@M Power_FTW

That was AVERAGE at best but I guess SUM people might find it funny. Go FIGURE!
 
Math puns ≥ Trollface
 
@M Power_FTW

That was AVERAGE at best but I guess SUM people might find it funny. Go FIGURE!

I found the whole thing equally amusing.
 
There, there.

RXHXa.jpg
 
:lol: 👍
 
3436.jpg

3434.jpg


Garbage Ninja(yes it is a gif):
3451.gif
 
Redeeming myself. Hope this is better.

ceilingplayerxy0.jpg


R85103C.jpg


tumblr_lfp8ua1A061qaaowno1_500.jpg
 
Please. Less trollface (they can be funny, the repetitive ones are easy to spot and we're all smart enough to avoid those) and keep the gifs in the gif thread. My work computer can't handle gifs! They are separate threads for a reason. Thanks!


___________________

On-topic!


29z94jr.jpg


2vl5stu.jpg


140amfr.jpg
 
I had to read the H2O comic twice to understand it. Damn language differences. :lol:
 
If it wasn't for Leo's last thought, that wouldn't have been anywhere near as funny. :lol:
 
From the front page of deadspin.com :lol:

2aj43rt.jpg
 
Stupid drawings... there should be a AUP rule against those...

Posting extremely annoying pics (especially funny dad), troll dad, or troll face (or whatever) are prohibed. Continuing to post more than 2 annoying pics in a row will lead to a surprise ban from the GTPlanet forum :sly:! And mods may ban (or not) within a 30 day period time (no warnings need to be given)!
 
Last edited:
H20 Two :sly: Clever
 
From the front page of deadspin.com :lol:

2aj43rt.jpg

Creepy that he knew her since she was 7, yes...but lets face it, if my neighbours daughter grew up to be that hot, I'd putt for a birdie.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back