Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,463,122 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type "Funny" in Google Images, many of those images appear on the first page, which is strange because I don't actually find them funny. Some of the Chatroulette pics are amusing though.
 
I had a previous post some where in the middle of the last page... hmmm :odd:! Sintax?!

NOOM NOOM NOOM
demotivational-posters-cookie-monster.jpg
 
Last edited:
e1s93x38uo.jpg

k91dwawzsj.jpg

h5lyzr67wf.jpg

Oddly, I don't know if I am posting reposts
y1d66iryed.jpg
 
Last edited:
mu51d.png


1zeuT.jpg


NYnug.jpg


vIuvv.jpg


Inteligent Gmail advertising
eua7C.gif


3BsrA.jpg


eosQl.jpg
 
Last edited:
gB1X0.jpg


The children are the future

motivator4716932.jpg


at8za.jpg


When the coffe smiles at you it will be a good day lol
kw0Qu.jpg
 
Last edited:
We are back to the funny!! Yay!

Loved the German one :lol:
 
We are back to the funny!! Yay!

Loved the German one :lol:

:D:tup:

EDIT: Much better than those stupid drawings 2 pages ago... i dont see the funny in them.
 
Those pictures may have saved the thread. I think we need to cut back on all these "troll face" comics. This isn't 4chan. We're better than that, guys!
 
That and people making fun of someone that didnt had a father... thats pretty low! I had the fortunately to have both parents! I feel sorry for not reporting it! But lets move on:)!
 
Last edited:
...a dangerous place at night

24960980.jpg


Im portuguese, but i find this funny
kNOAA.jpg


Some people take things to the extreme (i bet they cant even move lol)
OwW2w.jpg


Expiration date
hcIFi.jpg
 
Last edited:
Pretty much sums up my attitudes to food.
 
Stupidity at its best lol

demotivationalpostersoww.jpg
 
Gunther is still around? :lol:

Oooohhh you touch my tra-la-la!!
 
What, you think it expires at that exact moment?

No I think Peter meant he likes to chug food to set a personal record.
 
What, you think it expires at that exact moment?

No, I just don't eat anything thats passed the expiry date. If a time was put on I probably would!
 
No, I just don't eat anything thats passed the expiry date. If a time was put on I probably would!

So if say a Carton of Orange Juice was set to expire on 4/24/11 at exactly 10:34 AM and you just find this out at 10:33 AM, you'd chug it with only 5 seconds until it reaches that time?
 
So if say a Carton of Orange Juice was set to expire on 4/24/11 at exactly 10:34 AM and you just find this out at 10:33 AM, you'd chug it with only 5 seconds until it reaches that time?

Would you wait that long to drink your OJ?
 
Trolldad is so awesome! :lol:👍
 
Im Probably gonna get flamed for this by GT planets internet police but im doing it for teh lulzzz









 
We should but you've abused an elephant, tony. It's cool.

x6wpJ.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back