Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,440 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, Tokio Hotel

Those bugs better hope she doesn't rip a nasty fart. :sick:
Actually, the fart is probably what drew them in. The scent of Fertility (to a fly of course).




:yuck:
 
There was a time when you could be as gay as a daffodil and still make awesome music.

That pic makes me sad.
 






*Removed Per AUP*
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could go back to a time in which we posted funny pictures in this thread.

Ok sure, the what rhymes with debatable was funny but I'm just not digging the rest..

Am I alone?

Edit!! I see you added MOAR!!
Car trade was funny, but again these meme's seem to be a bit of a hit n miss with me :(
 
@TypeStony: Totally saw the last one coming, but I still had a good laugh.:)
 
I wish I could go back to a time in which we posted funny pictures in this thread.

Ok sure, the what rhymes with debatable was funny but I'm just not digging the rest..

Am I alone?

Edit!! I see you added MOAR!!
Car trade was funny, but again these meme's seem to be a bit of a hit n miss with me :(

You are not alone

Its Troll Dad, how can you not like Troll dad?:dunce:
 
Less insults, more funny please.
 
Last edited:
** AUP applies to images too. **
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I never had a father so maybe I just can't relate.

Or maybe its just because they all seem to be written by an 8 year old.

I thought they were pretty funny. Some weren't so great, but overall pretty amusing.

But then I had a father, so I can relate.
 
Its Troll Dad, how can you not like Troll dad?:dunce:

Troll dad is funny, but not automatically. Still needs to be cleverly written.
 
fo1.jpg
 
tumblr_li2xorslUo1qgbu2uo1_500.png

tumblr_li8ogwx9EB1qcbo9lo1_400.jpg

Zl0to.jpg

16759215499367904351295.jpg

CS9zv.jpg
 
Last edited:
Less bickering, more funny:

bottle.gif
 
If I was going to be a big show off to the mods, I would tell you that it belongs in the funny gif thread, then post a redirect link.

But I'm not.

funny-pictures-cat-tigger-kill1.jpg
 
Come on guys. When I asked for the insults to stop, it was directed at everyone. Back on topic with the funny pic please.
 
Last edited:
Now. Lets try that again conforming to the AUP this time, *ibo* S3 Racer

What's with the "if it's not OK mods can delete" bit? If it's not OK don't post it!
 
Ok censored now, trying again, less hefty:

1207196333966na0t.jpg

mtv12.jpg

funny-cat.jpg

funny-dogvr2t.jpg

uh43048,1246617508,funny-pictures-bird-anti-bird.jpg

funny_1558.jpg

cute-funny-animals-011.jpg

funny_1.jpg

images

funny-pictures-creepy-squirrel-camera-park.jpg

funny-pictures-this-monorail-comes-with-a-heated-car.jpg

funny-pictures-evil-blhbk9.jpg

bush-hose-offen.jpg

attachment.php

fail-owned-vermont-syrup-graphic-design-fail1.jpg

fail-car%5B2%5D.jpg

chatroulette-funny-chatroulettelolz.blogspot.com-03.jpg

Elmo_Chat_roulette_funny_screenshots-s500x361-61815-580.jpg

SomeFunnyChatrouletteMoments1.jpg

tumblr_l3yxjxwfHx1qbriedo1_500.jpg

funny-graphs-see-chatroulette.jpg

last one soo true, and that was so funny on SouthPark
 
Last edited:
I have never ever seen that cat with the melon on it's head ever before in my life.
 
The Batman and Obama one had me in tears. :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back