Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,283 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it. the Suzuki breaks the wall, backs up and now people are pushing it?


I actually dont know! Owned is the title on the website!

people-getting-owned-6.jpg


people-getting-owned-10.jpg


people-getting-owned-11.jpg
 
That car deserved it.

I dont get it... Do you thought that was a Prius? Because Prius Is a Toyota:idea:!
 
It doesn't look like a prius.
 
It does, but my car smarts went down the drain after high school. go easy on me ;)
 
This isn't the "gross me out" thread :p, Bacon is funny?
 
Someone was literally bacon some cookies one day and then that happened...
 
It looks so awful i artichoke on it. I don't know why some people are bananas about bacon cookies.
 
In the same article there was another recipe for chocolate chip cookies with crickets. Would you like that one as well?
 
I think those bacon cookies look pretty tasty.
 
In the same article there was another recipe for chocolate chip cookies with crickets. Would you like that one as well?

Lettuce those cricket-filled cookies. Orange you glad this is the internet? Otherwise i'd be turned off by it. Would the crickets expand and pop when they're bacon in the oven?
 
vtec4sd.jpg

vtak.jpg

vtecgraphrm1.gif
 
vtak FTW . Also, some people here need to be taken to the punitentiary
 
Lettuce those cricket-filled cookies. Orange you glad this is the internet? Otherwise i'd be turned off by it. Would the crickets expand and pop when they're bacon in the oven?

You ruin it all by using italics.

Amateurs :p
 
I'm turning my secondary SSID back on an renaming it! :lol:
 
^ Fake but still funny :lol:
 
Indeed, my WLAN will get a new name as well.
 
Something I just noticed with TrollDad... he looks like messed up comic of Bing Crosby. :lol: Randy
 
http://i.imgur.com/aQS0z.png
th_Untitled-1.gif

I've only listened to some dubstep and I honestly can not make the relationship between that and the funny sound the springy door stoppers make.

Got an example by any chance?
 
I only listen to dubstep in the car so that I can piss people off in traffic when I don't turn it down.
 
^
||

That, sir, makes you a child with un-married parents, aka a 🤬
 
hornoxe.com_picdump199_007.jpg


"Race mod".
 
TB
I'm turning my secondary SSID back on an renaming it! :lol:

Mine's "Your Face".

As in "Now connecting to Your Face."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back