Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,479 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it wrong that I'm tempted to rename mine "Dat Ass"?
 
I think the funniest I've heard of was "Pretty fly for a wi-fi"...
 
motivator7048710.jpg


Drive-a-supercar-flat-out-Remain-awkwardly-silent.jpg
 
35786165-9bf7-4c0f-8e78-58064a117884.jpg
 
I have tears from so much laughing in this thread

Funny? yes

Treading a fine line? :scared: yes


then I saw this, and I remembered back in high school, I had a computer class and we were working in photoshop, and had to "make a photo look better" and I was looking for a challenge and came across the pic of this nerdy guy. I made him look like Brad Pitt!! I wish I had kept that picture.
 
*Cue picture of Pako*
 
Pako is pretty much the same, only with bigger internet muscles. We all know they're photoshopped.
 
4-1292834293.jpg
 
lol, should / could have played on the wheat too...
 
Provided the "hood" isn't open because of engine issues, a simple quick release and re-insert a safety pin and you're back in business.[/explain away funny]
 
TB
Provided the "hood" isn't open because of engine issues, a simple quick release and re-insert a safety pin and you're back in business.[/explain away funny]

Yup! Thats a bit obvious to me... funny fail right there.


A bit like this one!

RyESu.jpg
 
Last edited:
I think the truck is in the picture because it had it's 'head' down like it's sad it's the only one left. ala forever alone
 
I think the truck is in the picture because it had it's 'head' down like it's sad it's the only one left. ala forever alone

 
:lol: even more funny than the actual funny pictures
 
thumbscheapandfake64023.jpg


doinitwrong2.jpg


doinitwrong13.jpg


ifoundjesus.jpg
 
hahaha Specialman is great
 
Lame Impact-font meme
Badly-drawn cartoon
Lame Impact-font meme
Lame Impact-font meme
Something the mods have to remove
Badly-drawn cartoon
Weak picture of a cat
Badly-drawn cartoon meme
Lame Impact-font meme
Badly-drawn cartoon meme
Badly-drawn cartoon meme
Badly-drawn cartoon
Weak picture of a cat
Lame Impact-font meme

Please leave this thread alone for a week.
 
clip_image0021.gif


Reminds me of something... can't quite put my finger on it... hmmmmmm...
 
Open your mind, Quaid...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back