Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,479 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH, recieving bacon from a public convienience is the last place I'd eat it from.

Just putting it out there.
 
Especially free bacon
 
the other white meat?
 
Not. Going. There.

At least they don't dispence veg too. Wouldn't be fresh.

Sorry, I had too.
 
Sorry for the double post, but I just found this on google maps. Thought it was quite funny.

funny-1.jpg
 
TB
Except that every one of the bacon dispensers I've ever seen must have been broken. :guilty:

Yeah, they're just full of hot air.
 
Sorry for the double post, but I just found this on google maps. Thought it was quite funny.

funny-1.jpg

Now it is my turn not to get it.
 
the Chinese restaurant is right next to where they 'rescue' dogs?
 
What Chinese food place?
 
drive_safely.jpg
 
Right, the Korean and the Thai place...
Actually, I thought it was funny because there were labels for restaurants on what appears to be just a parking lot. Is it underneath or something?
 
Actually, I thought it was funny because there were labels for restaurants on what appears to be just a parking lot. Is it underneath or something?

It's Google Maps...whenever you zoom in to see where anything is (that is labeled), the labels are anywhere but where they should be.
 
I'd hazard a guess in saying the shopping center has a parking lot on top of it (not uncommon in Australia).
 
What Chinese food place?

Now it is my turn not to get it.

Actually, I thought it was funny because there were labels for restaurants on what appears to be just a parking lot. Is it underneath or something?

I think the picture is a reference to an Asian stereotype. The one that says they eat dogs. The picture is ironic in the eye of a stereotypical person.
 
Ohhh....now I get it!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: That is really funny.
 
I originally made this for a couple of my friends, but I guess I can share :D

wrong_turn2-1.jpg
 
No - it not a stereotype. Its common knowledge that Thailand cultures eat dogs, and I'm not knocking that. I wasn't being racist, I just thought it was terribly terribly suss - hence funny, that a dog rescue pound is situated within meters of a Thai place - in Houston.
 
joseph_ducreux_trousers_on_the_groundtrousers_on_the_ground.jpg
 
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back