Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,569 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be buzz killington here, but the world isn't in 3D, it's in 4D because you have to include time.
Then a 3D world would suck.
 
Not to be buzz killington here, but the world isn't in 3D, it's in 4D because you have to include time.

On the same basis, every film ever has been 3D - height, width and time.
 
But then "3d" movies would be almost 4d, simulating the depth dimension with the 3d glasses or whatnot.
 
spacers.jpg
 
Kanye-Finish-WASTE-TIME-ON-MEMEGEN-BE-UNFUNNY-WITH-BAD-GRAMMAR.jpg
 
:lol: the facebook pics never cease to amaze me, especially the ones with the relatives on at the same time.

bergauk
What is the world coming to?

An end, did you never receive the memo?

I have a friend who did that, I LOLed at it, his girlfriend's dad didn't.

Somehow, I figured thats the usual outcome :lol:
 
Mount Rushmore seen from the Canadian side:

image00111.jpg
 
My utter disgust and hatred toward everything Twilight

1263597710055.jpg
 
What the hell?? :lol: Those were so random.
 
4345651c55db3e0f0aq0.jpg


If they smashed the window, then it would be Vista.
 
Do you have to double-click the window to open it?
 
1264267802461.jpg

1264341109987.png

1264339751469.jpg
 
Now that's what I call funny. :lol: 👍
 
Last one was funny, other two, not so much.
 
 
129086010061360127.jpg
 
I loved the lego Fuuu. :lol:
 
I'd say the one is at least 40. Some parts of her body might be 18 but thats it. I think she was going for the barbie in the microwave look.
 
Point is, 40 is not too old to be hot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back