Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,569 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't need the gif thread. A funny picture is a funny picture. You don't see me going off to make a funny .BMP thread.

The reason we have a .GIF thread is to avoid excessive load times that they cause. Not everybody is blessed with a high speed connection. Waiting for a whole page to load because there is a mass of .GIF's on the same page. In fact, with your logic, we shouldn't have a comedy corner at all. We should just have a "Funny Stuff" thread in the Rumble Strip. :dunce:
 
Not to mention, a GIF isn't a picture, but rather a mini video clip that is played in repetition.
 
It may only be me who finds this funny. It makes me think of a Harry Hill character (and I'm a postie), either way it's better than those stupid sunglasses comic things.

5ov4pl.jpg
 
The reason we have a .GIF thread is to avoid excessive load times that they cause. Not everybody is blessed with a high speed connection. Waiting for a whole page to load because there is a mass of .GIF's on the same page. In fact, with your logic, we shouldn't have a comedy corner at all. We should just have a "Funny Stuff" thread in the Rumble Strip. :dunce:

Actually, by his logic we should just have 30 or so giant threads and no sub-forums.
 
Actually, by his logic we should just have 30 or so giant threads and no sub-forums.

I almost went into that. But on a larger scale. Think one huge thread. :crazy:
 
Damn, that's Facebook, isn't it?
 
youdroppedfood3-thumb-535x535-480x480.jpg
 
That has to be the most hilarous thing I've seen :lol: Of course no was always my answer so I never had to go through that complicated process.
 
I saved the best part for the last. The Megalosaurus part. :lol:
 
Wow, amazing how quick the carpet jokes stopped being funny and started being lame.

snow+driving.jpg
 
Danny speaks the truth. Although, it should be regular commute.
 
Danny speaks the truth. Although, it should be regular commute.

Yeah, I'd say that applies to everyday commuting, although the weekend is the worst :sick:
 
Bits of her costume have blue fur on. The unspoken implication is that she's clad in Grouchpelt.
Yeah, I got that.

SHE KILLED THE COOKIE MONSTER!!!

Yeah the head on the stick is a minor give-away lol
And that.

Killed, skinned and is wearing cookie monster. She even has cookie monster blood on her lips.

Nicely done I have to say.
And that, too. She probably ate him as well.

No, what I'm wondering is why. Is it some kind of convention? Real-life WORLD OF WARCRAFT parody? Of course, to dissect it like that would be to remove the funny, so forget I asked.
 
She thought it was funny?
 
She's obvious out at the grocer to get some more milk.
The people around her apaprently are.

See, this is what I meant by removing the funny from the picture. We're de-funny-ing it.
 
let's see how this one works out:

dodge_ram.jpg
 
HA! :lol:
 
Sounds like a plan, its got my vote.
 
n626266781_1331771_5998.jpg
 
I have seen something similar before. Obviously a setup.

Yep, over 4 years old.

bckwardsb.jpg


The xbox 360 one is a 4chan meme too.
 
I lol'd at the 3D one.
 
Not to be buzz killington here, but the world isn't in 3D, it's in 4D because you have to include time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back