Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,463,144 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd say the one is at least 40. Some parts of her body might be 18 but thats it.

you <~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> the point




i think she was going for the barbie in the microwave look.

you >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< the point
 
Hey, show a little consideration for some of us older members. :)
 
I'd say the one is at least 40. Some parts of her body might be 18 but thats it. I think she was going for the barbie in the microwave look.

Go away, Loli.

I'd smash both of them even if they were 40.
 
Go away, Loli.

I'd smash both of them even if they were 40.

You can tag me in for seconds (after a wash and a quick cha cha cleaning). I know some friends, some of whom with kids, that I would love to make my step child (the friends, not their kids obviously).
 
20daefe909f777d5bea097c.jpg
 
56997502_972583c97b.jpg

TeletubbiesDead.jpg


Yes, I am in a mental hospital.
 
Last edited:

I'd be surprised if either of them were even 25 yet. They just look old because they're rolling that generic fake blonde, fake tan, fake breasts look that older women think will make them look younger.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
2007-01-15-science-vs-faith.png
 
633506083343882758-Innocence-t.jpg
 
omnis you quoted the pic again :lol:
 
Maybe I'm stupid but what's with the camera picture?
 
Maybe I'm stupid but what's with the camera picture?

The hands appear to be cupping. Its all in the mind, I guess the joke is that the innocent, wouldn't see it as such and therefore it wouldn't be inappropriate as a kids camera.
 
Go to see. I'm not going to say any more than that.
 
Just came across this, thought I would post it here.

lollage.jpg
 
Double-ewe tea eff exclamation mark.
 
I just got confused at the end when he started talking about him and a lion jumping a bear after talking about killing the lion.
 
20039_1315576482960_1037137858_30995537_2601558_n.jpg
 
:lol:

That one is great!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back