Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

• Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
whats even more funny is the comments on that review. seriously you hear about these gullible people on the internet but you never really know they exist until you see there comments.

83.jpg

-
f4.jpg

-
411.jpg

When you see it..

I can't figure out the last one above...so here are some buffalo.
buffalobuffalobuffalo-480x319.jpg

Oh wow...another fun site to waste time on!
981.jpg

64.jpg

54.jpg

Last edited:
You haven't heard of that sentence? It goes like "Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo, Buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo" or something like that. It's similar to the "John, while Jack had had had, had had had had. Had had had had the teacher's approval." The thing is, when done properly, both are completely grammatically correct.

Yeah, I know about the phrase... I just don't find it funny, especially with the ebonics.

Maybe it's a new French word?

Survelliance!

Nope, it's spelled the same in English and French. ;)

Aside the typo, I don't see what's wrong or funny in that picture...

That pic is so true. There should be a console dedicated to flash games. I would play with it non-stop.

I used to spend a lot more time playing flash games than my ps1 or ps2, but the ps3 really prevents that from happening.

And most can be played at school/work/college. Cant be doing that with a console or PC game...

And most can be played at school/work/college. Cant be doing that with a console or PC game...
I used to play AOEII at school my senior year. Was able to swap it around a few computers, too, to keep others from finding it. :D

I'm assuming it's "Social" and "Intelligence".

Yay schools!

Sad...I was subjected to this at my old church and was taught this was a good method for proselytizing
1cc86dc0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back