Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

• Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to persuade my girlfriend that when we get a house I can have a Ballpit room. Ballpits rule.

Noooo!!! Not a ball pit room!!! Because...

ballpit.jpg

You and I both know that the reason why some kids are fat is because of their parents - not McDonalds.

I'm fat because I like to eat and hate to exercise. 👍

:lol: at the F1 pics, but you all should stop criticizing Kimi for getting drunk 1 time on video, he gets drunk, just like we do on a number of occasions, so he's just normal.

TB
Drunk on your orange juice, right?

Ace!

:lol: at the F1 pics, but you all should stop criticizing Kimi for getting drunk 1 time on video, he gets drunk, just like we do on a number of occasions, so he's just normal.

Dude, you may not know this, but Kimi has been arrested on multiple occasions for public drunkness (sp?) and there's more than one video of him drunk around, I'm sure. He's notorious for being a hard drinker.

You said you get drunk, but you're 12. Which would be illegal, unless Jamaica has different tolerances to substance consumption, which it does.

All-purpose white rum is a jamaican staple. And it really is all-purpose. So what if he gets into it at 12? It's like kids who drink dishwashing liquid.

I'll LOL if someone makes a picture of Kanye West interupting Kanye West just to say that someone else has better hair than him.

:lol: What the hell? There is something called the law here too you know, you have to be over 18(or 21, i forget) to drink any alcoholic beverage. I've never drank alcohol before(maybe just 1 bottle of Smirnoff, it was at a party, but don't tell my mom :lol:). And I meant "us" as in everyone else in general who gets drunk a lot as well, not me :lol:

Yeah, just completely ignore my explanation and how your ignorance was exposed

:lol: What the hell? There is something called the law here too you know, you have to be over 18(or 21, i forget) to drink any alcoholic beverage. I've never drank alcohol before(maybe just 1 bottle of Smirnoff, it was at a party, but don't tell my mom :lol:). And I meant "us" as in everyone else in general who gets drunk a lot as well, not me :lol:

Oh am i telling your mom or what!!??:dopey:

Sorry if this is a bit off topic but here are some funny pictures
1252531504469.jpg

1230281011966.jpg

gashunkde9.png

476622.gif

medidor-filmes.gif

I have a small request to make here.

Since some/many people check GTP from work, would it be possible to avoid linking from 4Chan? I am guessing any self-respecting employer proxy on the planet has that blocked.

I never knew Goombas were filled with strawberries.

Would explain their shape, though.

You said you get drunk, but you're 12. Which would be illegal, unless Jamaica has different tolerances to substance consumption, which it does.

I don't think he ever said he gets drunk. I think he used the word "we" as in that many of us get drunk very often. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

However, I do have to admit that I'm quite shocked to hear that 12 year old children spend so much time on a forum and go partying...

I don't think he ever said he gets drunk. I think he used the word "we" as in that many of us get drunk very often. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

However, I do have to admit that I'm quite shocked to hear that 12 year old children spend so much time on a forum and go partying...

You sure never let your guard down don't you;).

Anyway

1253748463997.jpg

I have a small request to make here.

Since some/many people check GTP from work, would it be possible to avoid linking from 4Chan? I am guessing any self-respecting employer proxy on the planet has that blocked.

4chan itself doesn't allow linking. There shouldn't be problems unless it blocks any domain with the characters 4chan in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back