Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,156 views
I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Top Gear and all, but Clarkson doesn't make a good meme.
 
This relates to the "Wishlist" threads.
memes-pushing-patrick-does-this-break-the-th-wall.jpg
 
here's some non because race car pics
memes-idoctor.jpg

funny-graphs-theyd-be-so-useful-today.png

rage-comics-ms-paint-rage.jpg

memes-im-definitely-late-for-work-now.jpg

memes-ship-to-me-from-anywhere.jpg

memes-woopwoopwoop1.jpg

woop woop woop woop woop woopwoop!
 
The Chuck Testa meme is hilarious :lol:



 
This is how 'Because Race Car' started. I was there, gents. It was glorious, for like, a day. This Craigslist ad was posted on Jalopnik:
Untitled.png
 
^^ & epicness ensued thereafter...........

84zF1.png


EtyOo.jpg


NTiLJ.png
 
Last edited:
dar-thursday-4.jpg


daily-morning-awesomeness-chive-11.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I would slap a priest for a pint of Dude Food right now.
 
^ That is really funny. Can't be a serious sale though, surely.
 
I think I'll make some of my own anyway. Don't know how the texture would be with the alcohol in there though. But I guess if I can make sambuca ice cream a white russian should be no prob.
 
I thought he got run over, until I saw no one was in the car.
4671657fe9d0e7b1612e8cebd58ad751.jpg
 
^I see a barrel roll meme on the horizon.


Edit: or a "because race car".
 
Who the hell is Chuck Testa? :lol:
 
………………_„-,-~~::::::':::::::::~-,~„
…………._,-:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::-„
……,,,..,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
………,-'::::::::::::„:„„-~-~--'~-'~--~-~--~--~„:,'
……..,'::::::::::,~: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : '-|
……..|::::::::,-': : : : : : : : - -~''¯¯-„: : : : : :\
……..|::::::::|: : : : : : : : : _„„--~~-„: : : : : '|
……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
………|::::::|: : : „--~~~~'''-„…_..„~'''''''¯¯|¯",
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|¯¯''|: ~---„_: |¯¯|
……..,~-,_/: : : |: :(o___ ): : |: : : :|:(o___): \.. |
……../,'-,: : : : : -,_______,-: : : : -„______\-'
……..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : :\
………',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ,'
……….'-,-': : : : : :___„-: : :: : ¯~~: ': : ~--|'
………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
………….'|: \: : : : : : : : -,„_„„-~~--~--„_: : : |
…………..|: \: : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
…………..|: :-,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
…………..',: : :-, : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,'
……………| : : : : : : : : :_ : : : : : : : : : : ,-'
……………|: : : : : : : : : : '~----------~: :,'
…………._|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
……….„-. '-,_: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,'
……,-. . . . . ~-„_: : : : : : : : : : : : :,--„
 
:lol: it is even funnier now that I see where this meme comes from.
 
Back