Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,155 views
Learned this in business

binary.png
 
I learned that in high school my friend.
 
Oh I thought you meant you learned it in actual business but I've learned it through my IT class in High School.
 
I dont see the funny on that stop sign.



epic-awesomeness-thechive-2.jpg
 
It's a response to the "Because Race Car" memes.

On to the funny!
memespicsplz.jpg
 
Last edited:
tumblr_lry9plrrIg1r1vzzeo1_500.png
 
I hate this.

funny-sexy-photos-13.jpg


funny-sexy-photos-53.jpg


funny-sexy-photos-32.jpg
 
memes-too-the-point-of-ridiculousness.jpg

memes-how-many-are-left.jpg

memes-cannot-unsee.jpg

memes-lies.jpg

memes-lowest-of-lows.jpg

memes-scumbag-vader.jpg
 
Last edited:
That Darth Vader facebook one is great.:lol:👍
 
I think it's a pony thing. :lol:

Awkward moment perhaps?
 
You cant seriously tell me none of you have heard of "The Game"...right?

Might be one of the oldest memes around.


And there are no rules against ponies. But there are rules against complaining.
 
Oh....that....that is clever.






:lol:
 
Clever. :)

edit: Jinx.
 
I read somewhere that it's also impossible to say "thug aim" in quick succession.
 
Back